Easy & Simple
- Real like Head Sculpt
- ES-Buddy 2.0 Body
- OR Overlord Gloves
- Crye Precision G3 LAC Combat Shirt
- Crye Precision G3 LAC Combat Pants
- LBT 0612A Rigger’s Belt
- LAPD SWAT Shirt
- LOWA Zephyr GTX Mid TF Boots
- Ops-Core FAST XP High Cut Helmet
- NVG Shroud
- Wilcox L4 G24 Mount
- Princeton Tec Switch MPLS Helmet Mount Task Light
- ContourHD 1080p Helmet Camera
- Core Survival HEL-STAR 6 Gen III Helmet Mounted LED Light
- Oakley SI Gascan Glasses
Vest and Pouches
- FirstSpear Strandhögg SAPI Cut Plate Carrier
- Condor Double M4 Kangaroo Pouch
- Med Pouch
- Utility Pouch (Small)
- Utility Pouch (Large)
- Velocity Systems Helium Whisper MOTOTROLA Saber/ 5000 Radio MOLLE Pouch
- Padded Tactical Belt
- BLACKHAWK! Omega Elite Dual M16 / Flashbang Leg Drop
- BLACKHAWK! Omega Elite Gas Mask Pouch
- MAXPEDITION Mega Rollypoly Folding Dump Pouch
- Yates Gear 565FROG SF Personal Retention Lanyard w/ Kong FROG Quick Release
- Omega Pacific Locking D Carabiner
- Locking Carabiner
- EMT Trauma Shears
- Light Stick (WHITE)
- Easy & Simple Ball Pen
- SUUNTO Core Watch
- Trifold Plastic Restraints
- LAPD SWAT Badge
- MOTOROLA Astro Saber III Portable Radio LAPD
- 3M Peltor ComTac III Headset & Combat PTT
- HK 416 10” Assault Rifle
- QD Flash Hider
- Magpul PMAG 5.56×45mm (20rd)
- Magpul PMAG 5.56×45mm (30rd) x2
- Magpul EMAG 5.56×45mm (30rd) x2
- Aimpoint CompM2 Red Dot Sight
- LaRue Tactical M68/CCO Mount
- Magpul PTS MBUS Front/Rear Sight
- Steiner DBAL-A3 Dual Beam Laser
- Olight M2R Dual Switch LED Tactical Flashlight
- Olight WM25 Rail Adapter
- Tactical Sling
- Kimber Custom TLE II/RL II Pistol
- Pistol Mag .45 ACP 9×19mm (8rd) x2+1
- SureFire X300 Ultra LED WeaponLight
- SAFARILAND 6004 Tactical Holster
- AXON TASER X26
- CTS 7290 Flash Bang x2
- LA Police x2
- IR US Flag x2
- Blood Type Patch
- Call Sign Patch “Ray”
Here it’s. The figure which release I actually missed. Quite uncommon as I ususally monitor the items I want very closely. Not sure if sneaking this out was due to the SWAT topic itself, because it’s hard to sell these loose parts or copyright issues.
Anyway, I like it a lot and here is why.
Somewhere around the 26024 ES started to ship in these small boxes. It’s actually handy, might save on shipping and is less likely to be caught by customs.
Applying the vest already is one option to decrease the size of the box.
In the first place I thought of a deformed Ryan Reynolds, but I think I am wrong here. Any suggestions?
This review would theoratical be a good opportunity to compare to the DID SWAT figures, but I couldn’t be asked due to the amount of work that would require. I’ll mention differences of the same items in the written content though. For reference please have a look here:
Some people hated the DID SWAT and take this ES figure as a good replacement, but in my opinion, they are both having their values and nice parts.
T-shirt has a great fit, DID didn’t manage to achieve this.
The logos looked a bit better with DID, but are more durable on this one, as DID’s logos are prone to breakage due to the way they applied them on the cloth.
The top has same good quality as the T
Elbow padding is well implemented
You can even remove the protector
Velcro for the wrists. I should mention that ES has great velcro on any figure so far I can remember. Even if the flap of the male part has only a millimeter to attach to the female it will grip.
The worst velcros I had in the past were mostly with SS!
A shot of the different materials they used for this item
The usual belt and pants with some new additions
The velcro above just holds very tight. I remember tons of figures where it loosens itself after time and the attached lanyard just falls out due to that.
Closer look at the pants
Fake pocket, but the made the effort to apply a tiny zipper to it, which is an improvement
The following pockets can be used, but are all partially sewed up
Kneepads are softer than usual
You might be able to remove them, but I avoided possible damage and didn’t dare to pull any harder
Velcro for knees and ankles
I have never seen this style/brand of gloves in 1/6 before. Unfortunately, they are still suffering from too soft material and struggle to hold a rifle properly.
Boots are molded and are one of the rare drawbacks in this set
Sunglasses sit well on the nose/head
Strap is stretchable, still not realistic, I guess, but helps a lot in putting on a helmet with headphones. Was very time consuming with this figure anyway.
MFG CAGE: 004F1
Completed helmet. Camera slights on nicely with mine
Headphones (as a sidenote, don’t apply the helmet padding where the headphones gonna sit. It will be too bulky and interfere with a proper fit of the headphones helmet combination)
The mic doesn’t attach properly to the headphones. I needed some force to make it hold in place more or less. As long you don’t move or touch it it will be fine.
Cable and connection
Same PTT as the DID figure. Only a small difference in the clip to attach it to the vest.
Radio looks more crisp than the DID one
Vest is a newly introduced item as well, I think?
Needs to be said that this (MOLLE?) system is highly driving you crazy when threading through the pouches
Opening mechanism is without velcro. It’s like half a tube in which you slide the solid counterpart.
Somehow it’s not working on these shoulder straps. They are either stuck or glued together
Kangaroo pouch for rifle and pistol mags
Comes with drop pouch
Taser and grenade pouch
Tight fit for the grenades but manageable
Gas mask pouch without a gas mask
Holster has a loose fit, but preferable to a too tight fit, which will damage the pistol or will require a lot of filing
Forgot to take a pic of the completed belt. Sorry!
Here is the figure with the gear reviewed so far
Light stick and pen
Easy & Simple writing Reminds on the SS112 jacket. Only that a jacket matters much more than a tiny pen.
I checked several retailers and this misplaced police print is apparent on all of them
Flashbangs are proeprly done
ES is the number one company to get tasers from. Interesting to see though how SS would do them.
Kimber Custom TLE II
Excels the DID pistol by a lot.
One thing though. Removing the mag is not possible for me unless I poke them out through the ejection part. They have nothing to grip on.
Custom TLE/RL II
KIMBER YONKERS NY USA
Slide lock movable
I didn’t disassemble it as all of you are fed up with 416s, but this on is not another dull copy, except for its core. It comes with nice and new parts.
First of all the 20rd mag is very welcome by me and changes the overall look of the rifle. All mags are highly detailed. However, you can’t detach the ranger plates.
Sling mount and sling
Sight doesn’t fir for me and looks kind of cheap how ES manufactured it.
This one can be attached to a rail adapter
HK logo on the stock
This is a nice system to attach the sling
Handguard provides a hole for the adapter
Geared up but without the sight. I’ll use the MRO from the GA0003D rifle like in the pic and will upadte this review with picures as soon as it arrives.
Complete figure pics
I applied the MRO from General’s Armoury
- Lots of new gear like weapon light, vest etc.
- Improved Kimber pistol compared to DID and improved G3 clothing
- Good QC/quality parts and no damaged items in the box
- Good addtion to the older DID SWAT figures as you can’t really compare them due to different gear (quality left aside)
- EMAGs and PMAGs provided for variety (your choice which to gear up with)
- Molded boots (having difficulties posing the figure: sole of the boots seem uneven or so. need at least a figure stand or wall to lean the figure at)
- Sight (personal preference)
- No gas mask
- Mic doesn’t attach properly to the headphones