EGB Paratrooper (Spezialisierte Kräfte des Heeres) in Konduz, 2016

Greetings all, here’s something I’ve been working on for a bit - and it isn’t Multicam…

cc3dcf4f-fa78-4e25-a651-81021eba5d7a

Geschwindigkeit, Überraschung & Gewalt der Aktion (Speed, Surprise, and Violence of Action)

EGB Forces (Specialized Army Forces with Expanded Capabilities for Special Operations) (German Spezialisierte Kräfte des Heeres mit Erweiterter Grundbefähigung für Spezielle Operationen) is a specialized operations force of the German Bundeswehr, organized under the Rapid Forces Division. In 2007 EGB Forces were established as a light infantry unit to close the gap between conventional infantry units and the Kommando Spezialkräfte. Therefore, each of the four paratrooper battalions established one specialized company to serve as an enhanced-skilled company. These battalions are now two regiments with companies. (Wiki)

I’ve wanted to tackle a Flecktarn-kitted soldier for some time, and started gathering reference materials awhile back. To my surprise, many of the German operators tagged as KSK from the mid 2010s were, in fact, EGB troops. Many of the actual KSK reference materials showed operators in Multicam, and that’s something I wanted a break from, 1/6th-wise. Overall I’m pretty pleased with this one and I look forward to any comments and criticism!

EGB Paratrooper Loadout

Uniform

• Footwear - Lowa Zephyr Mid TF, tan (DAM)
  • Uniform - Bundeswehr UBACS/FR Flecktarn Arid fatigues [UF PRO?] (DAM)
  • Gloves - Mechanix MPact, tan (DAM)
  • GPS - Garmin 401 (ES)
  • Patch - Predator, FC (DAM)
  • Gaiter - UF PRO gaiter, tan (SS)
  • Glasses - Revision SSS, shaded (ES)
  • Bucket - Ops Core FAST w/ Princeton Tec MPLS (DAM)
  • Comms - PELTOR Comtacs (DAM)

1st Line

• Belt - Lindnerhof Taktik Edelrid Belt, MC (DAM)
  • Dangler - Crye NODS pouch (rations), OD (DAM)
  • Thigh rig - Lindnerhof Taktik L3010, Gerber pouch, LHT PA119, OD/FK (DAM/SS)
  • Holster - BlackHawk! SERPA (P08) (DAM)

2nd Line

• PC - Lindnerhof Taktik LT025, FK (DAM)
  • Chest rig - Lindnerhof Taktik LH366, FK (DAM)
  • Mags (L side) - Crye SPS 7.62 x 2, OD (DAM)
  • Mags (R side) - Lindnerhof Taktik PA002, FK (DAM)
  • Comms - Lindnerhof Taktik PA032 w/ PRC 152, FK (DAM)
  • GP - Lindnerhof Taktik SAW/LMG pouch, FK (DAM)
  • Admin - Lindnerhof Taktik HL117, OD (DAM)
  • IFAK - Lindnerhof Taktik PA012
  • Hydration - Lindernhof Taktik HL057, OD (DAM)
  • Buddy mag - Paraclete single M4, OD (DAM)
  • Frag - Crye SPS Frag, OD (DAM)

Weapons

• Pistol - H&K P08 (DAM)
  • Rifle - HK417, Elcan optic, Aimpoint T1 offset, Magpful AFG, PEQ15 (DAM/ES)

EGB Paratrooper

4176d485-247c-4485-9d2d-4e35dddc729e

14 Likes

Great bash. Looks very good. I love the poses. Very realistic looking Figure.

2 Likes

Reference

3 Likes

Thank you! Good posing is always the goal :+1:

1 Like

Maybe the 416A7 could have been of use here as well?

1 Like

Not quite - the EGB were (and stll are, I think) using the G36 platform in the mid-late 2010s, IIRC. I think they’re sort of equivalent to the 75th, and so are more likely to use “green army” weaponry while KSK gets the piston guns.

1 Like

Yet another amazing piece of art from you Canuck! It looks amazing. :metal:

1 Like

Another home run! Smashed this bash right out of the park . Top job mate as always love the hole presentation

1 Like

Nice loadout - Nice to detox from multicam occasionally

1 Like

Great job excellent work.

1 Like

Thanks all :slight_smile: there’ll be more soon(ish), I promise! And not all of it will be Multicam

2 Likes

Excellent figure, and the OD and Flecktarn combination is a good look. Nice to see when enlightened concepts distill special personnel into special special units. Not unknown in past German military organizations.

Great work my dude! So many SF are underrated and I feel like the Germans are too

Thanks guys! Agreed, gotta keep looking for the more obscure (and interesting) topics

That’s an amazing figure! Everything looks perfect! Great work.

Great figure and love your information that goes along with your bashes…Knowledge is Power!

Thanks guys, happy to inform :slight_smile:

1 Like