DE.50 PISTOL
870 SHOT GUN
MP5A3 SMG
FLASH BANG
M26 GRENADE
COMBAT KNIFE

Hunk from Resident Evil

Weapons look DAM-like.

Huh. This is 1/6th, yes? I’m gonna be honest, this figure looks cool but some of the parts look distinctly like DML/ACE/HT quality from 10 years ago. Maybe the lighting just isn’t flattering, but I guess we’ll see

2 Likes

I definitely see some gear that I could use to improve my own HUNK custom.

Looks like they may have used an existing gas mask mold as a base, like an Avon FM12. I’m using an SS one with recolored lenses on my own custom. The USS gas mask in the RE2 remake is a custom design, note the lack of a nose compared to the FM12 or S10!

Shotgun stock looks kinda stubby. I’ll have to give it a better look later as I am always on the hunt for a good 870.

I agree, it looks like a hodgepodge of dated pieces from ACE (chest rig in particular), HT and Toys Soldier. Easy pass for me.

I’ve never heard of this company before. The pics look good enough for me to consider it, I just don’t know the company so I’m unsure if the quality will be worth it. Anyone have any insight?

It just looks stubby because of the extended tube magazine, irl it’s probably a 20 inch barrel, I used to have the mossberg equivalent with the extended tube

Yea quite conflicted on this one. It’s such a cool character but the parts are a bit outdated.

So it’s a game-inspired figure, which explains the SWAT-ish look and weapons.
What’s the tall spray can supposed to be?
Apparently, the head sculpt is not anything they are proud of.

In the video game it’s a health spray to regenerate your life bar.

grafik

1 Like