FANSPOWER MVD Maska-1SCh (МВД Маска-1Щ)

Item N°

FANSPOWER

• FP-001A

Partlist:

• MVD Maska-1SCH (Министерство Внутренних Дел Маска-1Щ) :ru:
  • Visor
  • Inner linen (BLK)

They call it FP-001 and PF-001 sometimes. Maybe they don’t know themselves however F(ans)P(ower) makes more sense to me.

I went ahead and bought one of these helmets from a Chinese ebay like site through an agent. I guess there is no other way to obtain one of these otherwise.

The contact information of the manufacturer.

To have a better idea about the dimensions, colour ect. some reference shots with a DAM Altyn helmet.

Comparison with a MCToys Altyn

All in all it’s a really nice piece. Great detail and very unique. The quality I would say is on par with DAM, just the plastic feels slightly thinner and hence less sturdy, but no real concern.

As far as I can tell the four tiny screws two located on each site of the visor are made from metal. Some weathering is visible as well.

The inner linen is neat and excels DAM’s product. It’s secured via two velcros inside the helmet. From what I have seen on google it’s close to the real one. Just not red or blue colored like the very first ones.

The strap is secured on the back inside the linen

From the inside.

To give you feeling of a complete look I posed with my only Russian. The DAM FSB Alfa Group figure.

FANSPOWER FP-001 Russian MVD Maska-1SCH

More to come in July :hugs:

https://item.taobao.com/item.htm?spm=a230r.1.14.1.252ef178FYWnGt&id=548046009329&ns=1&abbucket=12#detail

Bad news. I browsed Taobao lately and also contacted some agents , but the seller can’t be reached anymore. Also his Fanspower shop on Taobao is down. No more masks I guess.

Nice to see you got one(?). They contacted me months ago, said they’d get back to me. I figured this one had started as a great idea, then sputtered. Fortunately, there’s been a lot of good helmets available, including KGB’s fine Sphera. Recent modern-wise, Western specops helmets provide a good alternative.

The told me that as well, but never got through to them anymore ever since. Can’t remember how many mails I sent them. Wanted the B version, too.

The KGB Sphera is actually very nice. One of their best items in my opinion.