Finished the gear room

20220424_153124

20220424_153531

20220424_160041

15 Likes

This is something I always wanted to do. Love all the small misc things like bottles, power sockets, radio, tools etc

3 Likes

Awesome. No shortage of iron there, I think those guys are spoiled for choice.

3 Likes

Wow, that is outstanding Darren. Congrats.

2 Likes

oooh… excellent, and with all these 1/6 tools, all that remains is to make the weapons functional :blush:

1 Like

Wow ,some job there mate, well done!:star_struck:

1 Like

That’s awesome. Well done.

Are the small cabinets under the tool rack those mesh organizers from the dollar stores?

1 Like

I like the LVAW you have on the far left, I’ve never seen a Vortex razor on top of a Wilcox riser, so it’s nice to have an idea of how much space it would leave for an offset RDS. Maybe it might be worth just giving all my figures those risers, given the lack of other options.

1 Like

Thanks fellas for all the likes and awesome comments . As you guys have probably noticed i love building dioramas. Iam always looking for different materials to use ( letting my imagination run free) especially on job sites. Picking up of cuts of black anodized aluminum Angel or different types of mesh or anything that could be useful. And to answer RHINO,s Q the cabinet under the tool rack is made from ( ever green) scale model metal roofing styrene sheeting. So thanks again there fellas. Rock on!

1 Like

Very nice work there Darren! All of the little details (tools, power points, assorted boxes, etc) have really made this something special. I have always wanted to do this with my own weapons collection, but I have now amassed way too many to make a dio like this. Bravo, mate!

1 Like

Turkey shot ,I have big load of weapons to and the hardest thing is picking out a few of the favorite ones to uses in something like this.

1 Like

That is by far the cooles diorama I have seen so far - I’m a little jealous about this :roll_eyes: :v:

1 Like

That is extremely impressive, nice job! Very well stocked and the extras scattered around make the room look lived-in. I go for both quality and quantity and end up jamming the bulk of my collection in display drawers.

1 Like

Everything has already been said…awesome work with great attention to detail!

1 Like

Thanks mate appreciate it!

Where is the table from?

Hey chpo, the table is a tray from a small coffee maker and the gun rack on the back wall with the 2 sniper rifles is the tray that gos inside of the table tray. Just use my imagination, and put 4 legs on one tray and now i have a1/6 scale work table and the other tray becomes a gun rack

4 Likes

Thanks, so no easy route, need to create some parts myself.
Good to know for the gun racks too.

1 Like

Hey @Darren_Gow , I am starting my room now as well, but will copy some of your good ideas. Thanks for the inspiration.

1 Like

All good mate, can’t wait to see what you come up with dude. Imagination and enjoyment is the key to building a great diorama. That’s what I have found.

2 Likes