First post.

New here and wanted to show off some of my projects that I’ve finished and I hope you guys like em.

First are Canine and Umber Eyes from Resident Evil 8 The Village. Both are still WIPs but mostly complete minus a few small details. Still need a KDU for Umber Eyes and some more Crye AOR1 mag pouches for Canines S&S plate carrier he uses in game. Also fur on the jackets.

2nd are 4 DAMTOYS FBI figures I made into SCP Foundation MTF members, still trying to find someone who can make the patches. Used DiD LAPD M50 gas masks and E&S RACS to make them look more inline to what Foundation security would look like.

3rd are Soldier Story ISOF figures that I made into Afghan Army Commandos that I worked with when I was deployed.

And lastly are 4 DamToys Operation 99 marines that I am currently turning into HECU Marines from the Half life series. I just need The correct weapons and Uniforms for them and they’ll be finished.

RE8

SCP

ANSF

HECU

13 Likes

Welcome aboard! As a fan of the Resident Evil and Half-Life franchises, you’ve definitely done the characters justice. Looking forward to seeing more of your work!

2 Likes

Really like the SCP guys! SCP Pandemic looks promising but is still in early access

2 Likes

Great looking stuff! Welcome aboard

2 Likes

Welcome to the site and compliments on the bashes.

2 Likes

Good to see you here.

Cool figures. Look much better on the “Big Screen”. The SCP operators look slick.

Nice work on those ISOF soldiers in Woodland.

Seems I planted a seed from FB.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forums. I too really like the look of those SCP figures. Nice bashes all around though.

2 Likes

As the rest have said, welcome !!!

You’ve got a good eye, and have an impressive lot of bashes.
I’ll own up that I really favor the Afghan Commandos.

1 Like

What an awesome collection. The Resident Evil operators look bad ass, but I love the Half-Life Marines, excellent idea!

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum…and wonderful collection. :blush: :blush:

2 Likes

@Scrib thanks! I had a lot of fun building them all they need are a few small details and they’ll be done.

1 Like

Thanks. Def concepts I haven’t seen so much of.

1 Like

I have a lot of experince working with those guys and the ISOF figs were a perfect base.

1 Like

Welcome aboard dude, excellent all round group of figures, Love your work.

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum. I like the look of those RE8 figures. Very nice! The SCP looks also badass. Looking forward to see more of your bashes.

2 Likes

I have a bunch more but idk if they would be considered bashes.

The only Forum I knew of was OSW had no idea this place existed