1x XTM Fore Grip
1x BCM Vertical Foregrip
1x M600 Weapon Light w/ Switch
1x Weapon Bungee (DIY)
2x Long Picatinny Rail
2x Short Picatinny Rail
4x PMAG
1x Single Point Sling

We have received many request for the GA0001 after it sold out quickly 3 years ago. Today, I am happy to bring back the LVOA with a whole new slew of accessories.

With a normal telescoping butt stock in place of the heavy UBR stock on the original, collectors are presented with a sleeker, more tactical look.

We have also added 2 different tactical fore grips to give collectors more choice in personalizing their LVOA set. The LVOAs come with an assortment of optics including our newest industry first MRO optic. Not to forget, we have heard the community and are providing slings with each LVOA set.

The LVOA comes in the same Foliage Green, sexy Burnt Bronze and the ubiquitous Black paint schemes as the original and at the same MSRP.

0 Likes

SRS - Trijicon
MRO - Trijicon
Mark 4 HAMR - Leupold
LVOA - War Sport

Looks kind of nice. These sets come with very interesting optics and also colored crane style stocks. I might get two of these. Nothing new to add here otherwise.

Only dislike is the light switch with sticky tape. Have this on my 26022 and I had to glue it to the rifle as it won’t remain in place. Bought a spare upper to still be able to display the plain rifle, but that shouldn’t be the solution. Detaching the tape/switch will ultimately result in an unusable item.

@GeneralSam Can that still be changed via this eg?

0 Likes

I don’t recall where and for what price were these very cool rifles sold in the past, so I’d like to ask where are you selling them now and for how much?

Thank you

Bravo out

0 Likes

E&S has in the past offered a version of the M600 with a rail-mounted pressure switch. I actually have one installed on my black LVOA. That would be a better option than the adhesive pressure switch in my opinion.

0 Likes

Pretty kewl. I’ve got the green and black originals, may have to pickup one or two of these as well.

0 Likes

These are cool looking rifles, and forgive me if this is a stupid question, but are they in service with any real world security services? I’m interested in purchasing one, but don’t exactly know what I would bash with it.

0 Likes

I do not think these will be used in the military. These rifles are manufactured by “War Sport Industries”. The rifle was developed for "Low Visibility Operation / Applications for modern warfight. They are used by civilians and PMC for overseas operation. It is has been considered a re-make of the AR-15 rifle platform. It has not a piston driven system. It uses a direct gas-impingement operating system. And it is more expensive because of The “Gucci Design” ;-).

0 Likes

Looks like this is the inspiration from back then

0 Likes

I too have the green and black GA001s. I opted not to buy the bronze one because I didn’t like how the stock and grip didn’t match the rest of the gun. So I might have to pick up the bronze one from this release, since that particular issue has been rectified.

Interesting how it’s the same trio of optics (with the MRO replacing the T1), just shuffled around. Good to see the all-black SRS getting a rerelease.

0 Likes

I agree, just saw it recently, but forgot where. You know the item number of that piece?

0 Likes

Not off the top of my head. I bought it loose a while back. I’ll look around.

0 Likes

These are most often seen in service at Chris Costa training classes. This is much more of an AR gucci commercial product for range commandos and PMC types with money to burn.

0 Likes

You can also try a stronger double sided adhesive like 3M 300LSE which has more holding power.

0 Likes

The MSRP for them should be ~ $34.99 USD which is nice to see given the extra bits and recent pricing.

0 Likes

GA0001 was released with the Magpul UBR stock to match the likeness as it appeared in the game The Division.

In response to many request for the GA0001 and coinciding with The Division 2 , we have released the GA0004 with a normal butt stock as originally intended.

The LVOA was pictured with the Crane stock in most of the reference photos we have used as well.

The old 3D print thread brings back alot of memories, we have come full circle now with the release of the GA0004.

Thank you all for your support.

0 Likes

I think it would be better to have a seperate Accessories set with Optics, slings and different shoulder stocks which fit the LVOA Weapons. I personally like the black one but want the optic of the foliage green one. So it would be cool to have all three optics in each weapon set for personal choice. From the perspective of the manufacturer it is clever because you have to buy at least two weapon sets if you want a different Optic. I am a big fan of the puzzle bomb sets with glasses and optics. Such sets for weapons are missing in the market. Especially the Trjicon MRO Scope is awsome an really new. So pot this in an optic set and that will be a seller fore sure.

0 Likes

That was great!

0 Likes

:+1: nothing to complete :wink:

0 Likes