General's Armoury x Easy & Simple GA1003 Secret Operative Phantom Modern Version

I can definitely see people liking it, but as a non-military collector I am looking forward most to the pistols. Can someone ID them? One is a SIG P224?

I think the modern one is a black version of the US Army’s M17 - the M9 replacement. There’s probably a civi designation I’m missing.

They really went all out on this one. The rifles especially, and the attention to detail - as well as the Condor PC under all that, which they didn’t really have to include but did anyway - just sweet.

1 Like

The left one looks like a SIG P226. The right one is a SIG P320 (Army designation M17) for sure.

1 Like

I googled SIG 224 and it looks completely different, but I thought I made out a 224 here. Not perfectly visible though

grafik

SIG 224

grafik

Is it just me, or does anyone else see any similarities here?

1 Like

Well they’re both based off of the same character from the new Modern Warfare game. The difference is the GA’s quality will be far superior to that of Flagsets.

Might pick up the mask from this one. Also, is that a AX-50?

MK13. Neither company did the AX-50 for this one.

I see. Then I’ll just get the mask.

I don’t play the games, but this has some interesting components. I like the head sculpt paint, too.

Thank you all for the support. We have received some feedback about the skull mask. Quality, accuracy are as important to us as customer feedback.

We are modifying the skull mask and will announce revised pictures soon.

Stay tuned.

2 Likes

This is nice. But it does have some major pros and cons. The major pros will be the better overall quality, better gear and the cloth mask. It’s a crisp figure. But the two main cons are the full face paint head that if you display him like the character, you will never see it. It does help if you do that the head is not a raccoon for other bashes. The one glaring con is the no arm tattoo. Like the mask that is the new signature mark on the new model.

Overall its still a great figure and will sell well. I like the rig and the cloth mask is much better than the molded one on a head.

Really great Figure. Something different. I love the mask and the Rifle. Also the headset looks great in that color. I think this Figure will sell well but i think this will cost a lot of money.

The clothes are really good quality from flagset. I have the Uniform, vest and chestrig in Multicam Tropic and these are top.
The weapons are clearly better from GA but this is E&S producing it. No Question about that GA will be better but you have to pay for that. I like the way GA is going with that Figure. What is about a “Ghost” Figure like this…

The figure will be priced reasonably. I believe various retailers have listed their prices.

GA1003 is deliberately titled as Secret Operative: Phantom (Modern Version) :slight_smile:

We are finalizing changes to the skull mask and will reveal them soon with other surprises.

:smile: you got me. We know what the inspiration was :wink:. Next please “Ghost” Figure :upside_down_face:. Would be a killer Figure for sure.

Personally, I preferred how he looked in the loose ends missions from MW2. I’m not too keen on his favela look, but I can see the appeal. So if they do make an OG version of him in either of these or the UDT outfit, but with updated gear, that’d be great. Whichever one they choose, perhaps they could release the other outfits and their respective gear as standalone packs, instead of releasing basically the same figure thrice thrice. It’d probably be much cheaper that way.

I like both those signature outfits, but prefer the loose ends fleece and rig outfit a bit more. “contingency” bundle am i right. :grinning:

1 Like

Change in eyehole, cape and headphones. Good choice in my opinion, not knowing what the game character looks like