Happy Christmas

Happy Christmas everyone

7 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone (and belated Hannukkah)!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas and joy to you all👍

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you Ombudsman and Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to everyone!

4 Likes

Merry Xmas to you all! Love & happiness to all of your families!

4 Likes

Happy Holidays to all!

5 Likes

Yeah! Merry Christmas to all of you! Stay happy!

5 Likes

Merry Christmas to you all, love, peace and happiness - whichever way you find it!

5 Likes

Merry Xmas everyone. Hope you enjoyed s good dinner and outstanding company. Let’s say thanks for being here and let’s raise a prayer for those who are in need, or with that COVID stuff.

5 Likes

Merry Christmas everyone! The forum’s looking appropriately festive!

4 Likes

Same here, merry Christmas to everyone and a belated one to the Germans who celebrate on the 24th.

4 Likes

Its snowing!! Wondered when the snow would appear :+1:
Merry Xmas & Happy New Year to all - remember no matter what life those at you, we have the AF forum (thanks AdamC) & our action figures.
Maybe 2022 will bring some Canadian special forces…the holy grail
All the best

7 Likes

Merry Christmas to the a/f crew and all the best for the new year. Thanks for all the kind words fellas I have made a good recovery over the last month since my stroke at about 95% now and loving life. Have done a little modeling, no moto a little mtb rideing on flat ground. And should be back at work in the new year. Rock on :metal::+1:

6 Likes

Merry Christmas to all! What few 1/6 scale items I got for Christmas will arrive after the 25th, so outside of the black MK22 set I preordered back in June, I won’t make a holiday haul post like I did last year. Most of my gifts this season have actually been Gunpla, or at least supplies related to it.

3 Likes

Merry Christmas to all and a Happy New Year.

3 Likes