Hello from Macuk

Just a quick thread to say hello and to thank everybody so far for being so friendly

I’ve always had an interest in military miniatures and painted model figurines many years ago

I did start to collect the early Dragon WWII figures when they first came into the country but sold on my collection after a house and job move

Recently my interest has been tweaked again and I started to collect vintage Action Men last year but have always had my eyes on the new highly detailed 1/6th figures that I’ve seen around

These figures appeal to both my military and old modelling interests so I thought I’d take the plunge and buy one

I’ve signed up to a couple of figure sites but must admit this is the easiest to use and the friendliest so far :wink:

Cool, glad you like it here macuk. Your review was great, hope to see more excellent contributions like that in the future. :slight_smile:

Greetings Macuk and welcome aboard. You’re off to a great start with your recent review. :+1:t4:

Welcome aboard, Mac!

Welcome aboard there Macuk! All of the guys here are really nice. You will enjoy yourself here.

Thank you all for the warm welcome, I’ve enjoyed catching up on all the posts

this place has become my new home lol
welcome aboard

Welcome Macuk and thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts on the DAM expo Brit. One of my personal favorite figures over the last few years.