Finally! An excuse to use my beautiful S&S Plateframe.
Plus Esse Quam Simultatur (Rather to be, than to seem).
The Jaeger Corps traces its origins to 1785 when the corps was first formed as the “Jaeger Corps of Zealand”. Facing emerging threats from Sweden, Prussia, and Great Britain, Denmark created a light infantry force from hunters and woodsmen. The corps existed in various forms until it was remade in its current form in 1962 when Major P.B. Larsen and First Lieutenant Jørgen Lyng became the first two to complete the training. (Wiki) Lately, the Jaegers have seen action all across the Middle East and West Africa.
Always wanted to make a 1/6th Jaeger. Unfortunately, most Western SOF units all look the same lately, but I think I’ve managed to make this one somewhat unique. The Plateframe PC is probably the most distinctive piece of Jaeger kit, especially since they wear MC and use AR-pattern rifles (C8s I believe?). This figure represents a Jaeger participating in partner-force (PF) training exercises in Nigeria.
Jaegerkorpset Operator Loadout
- Footwear - Scarpa Kailash GTX, grey (SS)
- Pants - Crye GEN 3, MC (DAM)
- Shirt - Velocity Systems Boss Rugby, black, w/ Mandalorian/Skull patches (ES)
- Mask - Blue flame neck gaiter UA (SS)
- Shades - Oakley SI (ES)
- Comms - Peltor Comtacs, OD (DAM)
- Hat - BlackHawk! ballcap w/ Operator patch, black (ACI?)
- GPS - Garmin 401 (ES)
- Belt - Ronin Senshi, AOR2 (SS)
- Pistol mags - EI double 9mm, tan (SS)
- AR mag - G-Code Scorpion AR, tan (ES)
- Gerber pouch - TT pistol mag pouch, MC (SS)
- IFAK - LBT 9022 IFAK, MC (DAM)
- Frag - TMC Grenade Holster (DIY)
- Holster - Safariland w/ thigh strap, MC (ES)
- IR - chemlight bundle (ES)
- PC - S&S Plateframe carrier, tan (ES)
- Dangler - Ferro Concepts Dangler, MC (ES)
- AR mags - Ferro Concepts KTAR flap, MC (DIY)
- Comms - PRC 148 w/ PTT, JPC lefthand wing pouch, MC (ES)
- Spare mags - Crye righthand wing pouch, MC (ES)
- Pistol - H&K USP (DAM)
- Rifle - Colt Canada C8SFW, DD fore-end, Aimpoint COMPM4, Eotech magnifier, Surefire light, PEQ15, Magpul grip, Warden blast comp (ES + DAM + SS)