42. The stents
  43. The chapter on the back Chapter
  44. The national flag
  45. The armbands A
  46. The armbands B
  47. The armbands C
  48. The armbands D

1 Like

What the hell is this? Police patch, dodgy loadout. I guess, fine for loose parts.

EDIT

I just googled USMC SRT and this figure looks actually fine. They seem quite police-like on reference images and the patch is correct. But what about that massive saw? And that ACOG on an M4 is still strange.

Also, do they use Benelli M4?

1 Like

The chainsaw is a definite buy. I’ve seen pics of real life LEO use these for door breaching but can’t remember where, so it is a real thing. Tempted to get the full figure but with these unknown brands that’s a real risk. It does say 8005 suggesting previous releases but I’ve never heard of them? Anyone else know anything?

Some images showing Force Recon & MARSOC Marines with chainsaws

5th Plt Breacherteam

4341n7K

5 Likes

Yes, they do. The Benelli M1014 is issued to the USMC.

https://www.sandboxx.us/blog/the-m1014-inside-the-usmcs-combat-shotgun/

1 Like

Is the sculpt supposed to be Lou Diamond Phillips?
The parts list in an interesting read - WTF are fattening pants?! I guess, I have those, too, they grow tighter every year, haha.
From your comments, I grasp that it’s a realistic figure, outfit-wise. Altogether, I do think it looks good, but I share the doubts concerning quality. I will certainly wait for in-hand pictures and reviews before I’ll consider buying it. The saw plus backpack is cool, though!
EDIT:
I hope it’s not another Flagset type experience with great promo pics and a sub par end product with low quality gear and lack of detail.

1 Like

From the firs lookt, it’s a nice figure then. Good to see niche things popping up once in a while!

The Benelli looks like an own build. Neither ES, nor SS or DiD look like the same mould.

The gas-powered circular saw is sometimes referred to as a cut saw, diamond saw, even a chop saw. They can cut concrete and metals with a number of blade types.
I’ve seen some video of outfits like Rangers breaching Cyclone fences as well the doors and wall shown above.

Not certain what the “vise” included in the list is.

The big old wire strippers must be what they list as scissors.

2 Likes

I dig the knife and wire strippers. Maybe the saw. Not feeling the rest.

This is a strange surprise but a welcome one, I think I see some nice loose parts in there.

2 Likes

Yup, looks like USMC is the rising topic.
Something else, and not PLA or Russians, at least!

IMO…I think this looks cool…and I didn’t know that USMC used stun guns…

2 Likes

This is an odd assortment of equipment. The USMC SRT unit hasn’t used the M9 is a long time. And tasers? That’s a new one. A MARPAT uniform would have been a better choice for collectors. The saw is cool but would need to be painted black. This is a definite wait and see release.

This video shows Marines during a breaching exercise and one guy carries exactly the same orange-white circular saw. So, it seems that it’s legit and doesn’t necessarily need a black paint job. On the other hand, this is just training, downrange, you might want to have a less conspicuous tool…

1 Like

Yeah, in training they probably use a stock unit. In an operational environment they are painted black, OD green, tan, etc and are typically quieted down as much as possible through aftermarket exhaust and mufflers. I will probably pick a saw up, but the rest is wait and see about quality and details.

2 Likes