Linked eBay store problem

Adam, I have been trying to use the link to your eBay store and it’s taking me to it but no items are displaying, just an eBay survey and after I filled it out the page still is not displaying items, I even opened my eBay app and tried to access your store from there and it’s not displaying any items on the store page

I’ve had to temporarily close things as there has been a major weather event in the Northwest that has caused major flooding and damaged or shut down many roads along the west coast up into Canada. One of the main rivers in the border area reached historic levels and is flooding the area. I’m far enough north on the Canadian side it won’t effect us but it is going to take a few days to see what the clean up efforts and impact look like and roads are reopened.

One of the roads going down towards the border today:

Sumas downtown as the flood waters started to rise yesterday:

Post office (to the left) this morning:

Oh wow that’s crazy Adam, I hope your area stays safe and that they can get all that sorted out soon and hopefully there weren’t too many injuries or worse

1 Like

Hope things turn out well for you Adam.

2 Likes

Yikes! Hope you and your family are safe.

1 Like

Hope you’re OK buddy!

2 Likes

what a disaster… lot of courage. :pray:

2 Likes

That’s rough to see Adam, I hope all will continue to be well with you and your family.

2 Likes

Oh Yoy

1 Like

We are thankfully far enough away from the effected area that for now the only issue to deal with is road access. There was some concern that the pumps keeping the flood waters from breaching another major river that winds through communities further away on the Canadian side would fail but so far they are holding up. Over the next few days we should get an idea of the damage to the road infrastructure and how routes are adjusting. Virtually all of the highways and railway routes leading out of the Canadian side into the rest of Canada have sustained damage which in turn has shutdown the flow of goods out of the Vancouver port.

Will have to play it by ear and see how things shape up as road repairs start and remaining open routes adjust to what may be greatly increased traffic volume as supply chains shift routing of commercial goods through the US back into Canada to get around closed routes and up from the US into Canada. It looks like the water levels on the US side are receding and they should be able to start any needed repairs quicker barring a breach of the river on the Canadian side and any resulting flooding coming back their way.

Some pictures from today below.

Somewhat surreal site of a massive fire at an RV lot in the middle of a flood:

257729062_6668003996550664_345718733571419614_n
258572948_6668003713217359_9204973118864863867_n

Damage to roads and railways:

265813273-feayrh0xsaawdtl-jpeg-w

1 Like

Look after yourself , mate.

1 Like

Glad to hear you’re OK Adam.

There are some insane pictures there.

1 Like

Good to hear your’re OK! Stay save, Adam! :worried:

1 Like

Just as an update I’ve put the store back up and we plan on resuming shipping next week. Local clean up efforts on the US side appear to be progressing well and the Canadian side remains stable. Will just have to see how the weather holds up next week and how the increased traffic from the closed border areas effects travel.

5 Likes

Man Adam…you weren’t kidding about a Noah ark… Well, we are all glad your safe…

1 Like

Great news, Cheers ,Adam.

2 Likes

I will pray for your and your loved ones’ safety.

2 Likes

Holy crap! Looks bad…
Glad you’re safe and sound @AdamC !

2 Likes