Boarding Backpack
Cage Plate Carrier
PRC 148 Radio Pouch
MK17 MAG POUCH X3
MLCS GENERAL PURPOSE POUCH
MLCS DUBLE p226 MAG POUCH
White mask
40MM GRENADE belt
A-Frame Ballistic Helmet with Cover (MultiCam)
GPNVG-18BNVS Night Vision Goggles
P226 Pistol
P226 Holster
MK17 Rifle
Mk17 Grenade Launcher
EOTECH EXPS2 Sight
LA5 PEQ LASER
Scout Light with Low Profile Mount
Suppresor (MultiCam)
Rifle Sling (MultiCam)
Rifle Magazine Pouch x3
Pistol Magazine Pouch x3
40MM GRENADE X16
AN/PRC 148 Radio
Peltor COMTEC II Headset
201 GPS
SUNGLASS
SOG SEAL pup tactical knife
Carabiner x2
Space Cup
Rapid drop ring x2
O-button x2
Alpenstocks x2
Snow walking traction cleats (1 pair)
EMT Scissors
Tri-Fold Restraint Plasticuffs x2 (gules)
Light stick x2
Flashbang x2
Ice axe x2
Figure 8 descnder x2

Doesn’t look like a half bad release, wonder how the finished product will be however.

Strikes me as odd to do a rifle in camo then not do so for the accessories. The ECWS should be a good pickup, really liked the Wild Things PCU from the last figure. A few other neat bits here as well.

I was thinking the same thing as well. It would look much better and certainly be more consistent.

So, Mini Times has managed to get TWO Winter Combat SEALs out while we’re still waiting for Soldier Story’s NSW Marksman… Kind of undecided wether I’ll get any one of the three.
The first figure from MT apparently had some flaws/issues, according to the reviews. Let’s see how this one will turn out.

Nice one but the Soldier Story Version is my favorite. Do not understand why Minitimes camo the complete weapon but not the accessories. The Multicam color does not match any other manufacture. Easy pass for me.

Cool concept, I do agree about the weapons though. The plate carrier would potentially be replaced by a chest rig IRL, and the GPNVG is the wrong colour. Also that Toys City rucksack has not aged well.

I’ll take the chest rig with pouches, belt with grenade pouches and maybe the PCU. Easy pass on all the rest.

Its nice to see that there is at least an effort on the part of MT to put figures out in various outfits [whether they are 100% accurate or not]. I like the figure, but I don’t know might just use what I’ve got stockpiled to make a few snow troopers after I get around to finishing the multicam, and desert gear, and AOR2 figures I have piling up. I need to win the Powerball so I can: Pay off my car loan, buy a house, [possibly] move out of Cali, and invest in things that will let me stop worrying about NOT having my ideal job.

1 Like