Mini Times M029 SEAL Team Navy Special Forces

1 Like

59b806be-5062-47ed-9c13-825834b3449c-6860-000008428bbdf140

5 Likes

Nice to see another option for a Spiritus chest rig.

1 Like

Definitely inpired by “SEAL Team” and Jason Hayes, they even re-used the HS from their former figure(s). And the head still looks kind of oversized, doesn’t it?
Lots of rehashed parts, but some nice new items, certainly the chest rig and the fabric items plus the targets etc.
The gun accessories still look low-quality, lacking crisp details.
Loose parts buy, for me.

1 Like

YES! Finally we get the Spiritus chest rig. I was hoping for it since i first see it at SEAL Team series. Looks great. Now in Multicam too please :-). I thought E&S would be faster or would have been the first to bring out this rig.
The mask for the dog is great too.

2 Likes

Yes, nice figure! But it’s Minitimes, so only loose parts (chest rig and shirt perhaps) for me!

2 Likes

Woohoo! Finally an MC black 3654 holster! I’d have to change out the belt device for the newer ones from the E&S versions, but as they are I’m overjoyed.

1 Like

Minitimes is good, not great, but good. Their weapons are not on par with E&S, Dam or SS. Their clothes are very good.

2 Likes

The only things that interest me are the shooting barricade and targets. The rest just looks forced and rushed.

1 Like

I am a big fan of this show and will definitely get this figure. But why don’t mini time toys dress the 416 out like it is in the show? (Scope).

Yeah, I like the series a lot, too!
The figure has some nice parts to bash something along the line of “Seal Team”.
Why don’t they set up the rifle correctly? Probably because they have the mold for that Elcan and more or less use it to death…
If you like the figure, just scrap the rifle accessories, which usually aren’t so great with Mini Times and stick some loose stuff on the bare rifle or get another rifle, altogether.
The price tag on their figures usually isn’t too high, so that is definitely an option!

1 Like

What handguard is on the 416? I don’t think I’ve seen it before. The HK416 I got from minitimes previously has a Remington RAHG.

I quite like the overall look of this figure, but not a fan of the dog, it looks too toyetic (not sure if that’s a real word).

This is also a Remington RAHG in my opinion. Just in tan color.

Minitimes does the RAHG, Geissele Super Modular Rail and the classic Quad Rail handguard in different colors and barrel length.

1 Like

Very interesting set. The original gear and extras like the targets, and shooting obstacle really help make it more appealing, even knowing the more beginner end of the spectrum. Tempting buy.

Unfortunately I’ve been really disappointed with their weapons and figures. They just don’t do a good job and are nowhere close to DAMTOYS, E&S or Soldier Story. I just received their SCAR MK-17 and it was garbage, Everything was loose, weakly glued and lacked attention to detail for the pricepoint. They are definitely on the lower end of 1/6 scale selection and show no interest in improving quality control as time progresses.

1 Like

I feel like that’s quite an unfair comparison. They are pricing their product nowhere near the brands you just compared them to. I’ve picked up some of their rifle sets and have been pretty impressed.

2 Likes

I also have some of their rifles and I think that think they quite okay for the price. The accessories lack some detail, but the bare 416s and M4s I have are functional and sturdy enough. Plastic items on their figures aren’t really top notch, neither are the bodies, but as @Warden has said, they also ask for quite less money than DAM or Soldier Story and the latter has had some QC issues, recently, even at a rising price…
Minitimes is entry level and should be viewed and treated, accordingly.

3 Likes

Indeed. Most my SEAL guys have Minitimes HK416 either black or this earth variant. Might not have DAM quality but they are good weapons.

Funny. This rifle is the same one used with Six Alex load out and in that version it carried an Eotech scope instead of the elcan.

1 Like

Yeah. I Do know they have an Eotech mold, beats me why they stick that ELCAN on so many figures. Too much surplus?