Most Wanted Head Sculpts

One of my favorite parts about collecting military figures is that these figures are almost always modeled after a celebrity or actual military personal.

With that said, who are some of the people you would like see created for a figure in the future?

Personally, I would love to see sculpts modeled after Jocko Willink and David Goggins. I’d love to hear what sculpts you’d like to see.

I’d like to see more Hispanic ones to use for my DEVGRU breacher, who is Colombian like me.

2 Likes

Do you mean Walton Goggins?

David Goggins. He is an athlete, author and former Navy Seal

1 Like

Oh sorry buddy. I should’ve googled the name.

1 Like

An operator with a John Wick type head sculpt would be cool.

1 Like

Real life one, Jocko Wilink, Rob O’Neill, William McRaven
Celebrity, John Krasinski

2 Likes

John Krasinski would be awesome :ok_hand:
Wouldn’t mind a clean shaven version to make a Jim Halpert. Haha

2 Likes

Or the bearded one to bash a 13 hours SEAL

1 Like

I would like to see Shawn Ryan (vigilance elite) x navy seal and C.I.A contractor or Tu from ronin tactics x green beret and with all the tatoos. That would be cool.

1 Like

I’d also love a Tu sculpt.

1 Like

Basically, I would like to have the complete cast of “SEAL Team”, well the operators, at least… And all bearded, please! :wink:
Otherwise, John Krasinsky, also bearded.
And definitely more African American and Hispanic sculpts suitable for SOF bashes!
And, to go totally crazy, a young Lemmy Kilmister, maybe for some Eighties “civvy” SAS in Northern Ireland. :rofl:

2 Likes

Tim Roth (Tin Star serie) … and especially the Police uniform (with or without beard) :relaxed:

2 Likes

Personally not a fan of the celebrity headsculpts, sometimes when it’s an extremely famous person it can be downright jarring.

Agreed. frankly I’d appreciate some more generic or even just blank heads to use for when you have a figure with a mask or helmet, and you don’t care what it looks like underneath. That’s certainly be the case with some of the historical figures I hope to do, like a Knight, Viking, Ninja, or Samurai. Ideally they would come in different skin colors, skin tones, structures, and ethnicities, mainly White, Asian, Hispanic, and African American. On the flipside, they could allow for extensive customization, like painting or hair rooting.

The most important thing I think is compatibility. It doesn’t matter how good a head looks if it can’t fit on the body you got for it. The major brands like DAM, Easy and Simple, and Soldier Story have been doing pretty well in that regard, but the ideal solution would be universal standards, for limb pegs as well as those for the head.

2 Likes

I wouldn’t mind another David Beckham. I think he’s born with that stern look that just fits right in with military figures.

1 Like

I fully agree that there should be a standard for neck and limb adapters and pegs to aid interchangeability and bashing. It would just save all of us a lot of time and pain in the behind…

1 Like