Motor-bike - project

Found this really nice and detailled 1:6 moto cross bike…and bought it twice

My idea is to paint it in a desert theme - reference like this:

6 Likes

Hey onesixtomy i have done the exactly the same thing. I,ll post some photos if you’re interested mate

3 Likes

Really great and funny,

because i have this bike also on my list and nearly the same Projekt in mind :grin:. I have this picture from “Mark Owen” as inspiration:

3 Likes

I am interested for sure :+1: :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I wasn´t sure about the Details and how well it goes with the 1/6 figures. Has kept me from buying so far. But on your photos it looks great.

1 Like

I was sceptical too, but it is really detailled and for a price lower 50€/$ it´s really worth it!

2 Likes

Very interested!!! :+1: :+1: :+1:

1 Like

Thanks for the Info and your photos. I have ordered it now :slightly_smiling_face: :+1:.

1 Like

Is the bike fully painted or are all the logos and numbers decals? Would be much easier to repaint without any sticker.

1 Like

It is printed in very high quality - so the prints are easy to paint over - you will not see the prints any more! :+1:t4:

2 Likes

Ha! I’ve been looking at this one too. I just wish it had a headlight. I’ve been trying to find another but no luck.

1 Like

Nothing that
a 3D-Printer can´t solve … :wink:

1 Like

La voila:

9 Likes

Nice clean sand color primer. Like you said there is nothing visible regarding the prints. Great little Model.

1 Like

Thank you a lot my friends! The Bike has arrived today. I love it! Fits perfect with 1/6 Figures and with a Ikea Detolf Showcase :-).
You need no additional stand.
The foot of the figure ensures a stable stand like in reality.

Testshot with my Operators:

6 Likes

Nice setup Col.Braddock. Bike and figures look nice. I really like that rifle display case that you have in the background too.

And your custom work on you bike looks great onesixtomy.

1 Like

Nice repaint.

Add me to the list of having a bike project in the wings.

3 Likes