New 6.0 Bodies from Soldier Story!

Soldier story has announced a new body line.

3 Likes

SSA-001 6.0 Type-A

2 Likes

SSA-002 6.0 Type-B

2 Likes

SSA-003 6.0 Type-C

3 Likes

Excellent new body…we’ll see when the new figures will be offered

1 Like

Any words in regard to height? I might pick up a couple of the C versions for my historical figures.

1 Like

I’m curious about the prices! :thinking:

2 Likes

Soldier story still exsists? anyway that 3rd picture he’s holding the rifle kind of awkwardly and they’re still using those terrible thigh filler pieces. I don’t see much improvement.

1 Like

A definite “wait-and-see” approach, for me.

One thing that I wish more companies would do would be to manufacture these figure bodies with less shiny plastics, at least as far as the arms go. I thought that SS’s “Voodoo” figure’s arms looked good.

2 Likes

Definitely a low prob of these showing up soon, that’s just how things are with SS. I am wondering, is it possible they might enter the “body only” market?

1 Like

Looks a bit like the new DiD body. Interesting. And the DiD body is out already.

Could be a while before we see this though. And clothes/ gear will limit this joint flexibility.

Now that would be something. They haven’t done accessories or small kits in a long time. Just those Expo aircrew helmets from a few years ago.

I wonder if it would be possible to transplant the seamless arms from their past figures onto the new ones.