New Soldier Story Announcement?

grafik

Mmh, interesting news but what does MOM mean? Did they mean SOCOM? We will see…:thinking:

Maybe they meant MOH.

Just a guess from left field since nobody can read the mind of a company that releases transformers alarm clocks and vampire drink toppers for martinis as part of their portfolio. MOM could refer to the character Mother from Medal of Honor Warfighter. Since the order of the day seems to be picking less costly projects, I wouldn’t be surprised if they opted for the fairly basic AOR2 loadout (on right in photos) from the game’s opening mission. If that is indeed what they are referring to it makes one wonder why they aren’t bothering with some of the much more interesting material from the game. Plenty of untapped country characters, gear, weapons, etc in the game.

Some AOR2 gear would be awsome and this stuff is still missing in 1/6. I only know the gear from the SHCC 2017 Expo Dam Toys NSWDG Figure. This one was really cool. A Figure like on the photos from AdamC would be fantastic.

Site Update - Testing New Image Uploads

The closest might be the CalTek A-TACS figure

Review by Sam

Nice Figure but i personally do not like this type of camo. This Figure in AOR2 and i am in :wink:.

There have been plenty of AOR2 uniforms but not much in the way of chest rigs or plate carriers oddly. Multicam and AOR1 are often mixed but it would be nice to have a few AOR2 options. You would think that if you were bothering to get fabric commissioned to make uniforms that you would actually make some other line gear as well.

I hope that the new Soldier Story Figure will be complete in AOR2. A Plate Carrier with chestrig or a JPC in AOR2 with pouches woul be very cool.

I hope E&S will bring out a Figure in AOR2 or with some gear. On the photo you can barely see some AOR2. All the other stuff in AOR1 was released with different Figures too. You see it in the right corner behind the two AOR1 rifles.

I’m sure they will eventually as they already had the fabric made for production, used previously only for pants though. It would be nice to see them make use of that to fill this gap, as well as some of the other unique patterns they have done like Multicam Arid.