OSO1001 - DEVGRU - Red Squadron

And here’s my first kitbash for you.
A DEVGRU Red Team Operator in Baghdad, Iraq around 2007.

3 Likes

Very cool!!! I’m wondering how did you get the shemagh to sit so well on the neck, it looks so real.

Very nice, as per your usual.

Oh, that’s simple. You only have to make the shemagh wet with water and wrap it around the neck. Let it dry in the position you want it, that’s all!

2 Likes

Top Figure as always. I love this one a lot. Great use of the SAS body. Looks awsome.

wow very clean work i need to get off my duff and take some pics of my latest stuff

I got the SS105 and the shemagh is stiff as f**k. Water will do the trick anyway? Looks so naturally on your pics!

I also use water to get a better shape at uniforms or shemagh. The water will primary add weight to the fabric and it is less stiff. You can put in in position and the shape you want. Let it dry and it looks really good. i have done this also with complete Uniforms for a better fit and look. Put the Uniform on to the body. Make it wet and bring the body to the “Embrio” position. Le it dry and the Uniform will sit better. Works very well with the Vietnam Uniforms from ACE for example. The only “trick” is the added weight of the water becaue the fabric will absorbs the water.

Nothing more to say!:wink: