Photo of my moto

Continuing the discussion from Motor-bike - project: photos of my moto for the boys

9 Likes

Looks really great Darren! Good paintjob and weathering. The punisher Logo is nice too. For the money this bike looks very good.

When I think of the Zytoys ATV in this regard, the bike is much better detailed. The ATV is a good basis but you need much money and you have to do a lot of additional detailing. This bike is great just out of the box.

3 Likes

Yeah, that´s it! Looks pretty good!

3 Likes

List for implementation of the project:

• Figure or better parts for it - check
  • matching motorcycle as basis for paintjob - check
  • Reference Photos for Project - check

Now the fun can start! :grin:

4 Likes

Love that mate, great paint job too!

2 Likes

Yeah thanks guys, I’m looking forward to seeing your finished projects. And in the future i have 2 humvee gun truck and a navy seal Chenoweth dune buggy to share with you guys

4 Likes

:crazy_face: Holy shi…That buggy is really cool. I have never seen this in 1/6 scale.

3 Likes

I do have a Chenowth buggy too…one of my planned but never started/finished projects :stuck_out_tongue:
I´ll post some pictures when I have some time…

3 Likes

Which bike did you use for this one? Love the repaint as well. Nice addition with the bags too.

Darren, have you been spying on me? I have the same list of vehicle projects haha. Except it’s one gun truck and 2 Chenowth’s. And the bike of course.

2 Likes

Yeah that’s so cool dude, I’m gunna dust mine of and get some photos up.

1 Like

Yeah my moto is a Honda cr just like my real one.

1 Like

took some time…but here we are…I´ve allready added the Brwoning attachement and started to improove the seats. Therefore I “filled” them with epoxy-resin…next step is to makt the seat cover and the seat belts…someday…maybe… :wink: :wink:

3 Likes

Looks awesome dude, i have done some major conversion mine like roll bars and back suspension. I’ll try and post some photos in a few days mate. Looking good mate!

2 Likes