Reload Action Italian Special Force Col Moschin

Probably 2004

Uploading: 09.jpg…

1 Like

Thanks for the pictures. Seeing underrepresented units or countries is always a pleasure. Is this Afghanistan or Libya? I know that Italy had some connections to Libya.

1 Like

I think this is Afghanistan, but I’m not sure…
It’s interesting to see how the equipment is changed in this years

Definitely, are they mainly into US weaponry or is Beretta and Benelli also involved regarding the equipment?

Almost everything… Beretta, Benelli, Colt, HK, Sig, Glock
You can find a list here (this is for our Navy Special Forces (tier 1) but should be very similar for army tier 1

1 Like

I remember when this released. It sold really well too. This one dropped in 2010, near the end of summer. Another partner release with ACE Workshop.

I may even have the uniform tucked away somewhere.

I do recall it being related to a deployment in Afghanistan, as many of these reference pictures were out at the time of the release, and these were probably the references used to make the figure.

1 Like

These are really old photos from the first deployment in Afghanistan, I thinks it’s 2003 from the TF Nibbio period if I’m not mistaken. I have several more up to date pictures, as soon as I can I will post them in this topic.

1 Like

Hi @Galahad214 , I opened a post about Italian Special Forces here Italian Special Forces - #16 by simo
I would be happy if you’ll share your photographs!

1 Like

Will do, I’m waiting approval on a couple of photos posted here, and then I will switch to the other topic to post more generic italian sf!! Thanks!

1 Like

images.jpeg-3

98014312ae49ccbe833c66ab583cc8d4

3 Likes