S.A.D blacked out. (Love this weapon)

6 Likes

Nice bashes bro!

Extra chars to meet minimum.

2 Likes

Sorry mate have no idea what you mean!( please explain?):thinking:

1 Like

It’s an E&S M16 set that comes with several 3D printed parts (the sights and suppressor are shown here, but it includes many more). This bundle comes from a certain 1/6 online retailer which in line with forum guidelines I can’t name, but which I and perhaps you are likely familiar with. Not sure if I can go into more detail than that, but hopefully that sums everything up.

1 Like

Hey weskerfan it’s actually a m14 EBR and every thing else you said is correct. Thanks mate

1 Like

But I still don’t know what (extra chars to meet minimum) means. Never heard that expression before.

2 Likes

Very cool bash, love the mixed camo. Some really cool points of interest like the throat mike, the rope stowed on the backpack and the grenades in the thigh drop down. Excellent.

2 Likes

Thanks warden I appreciate that mate. I had been waiting to use that gray camo shirt on a bash of a while

1 Like

Haha I just wanted to write nice job. But the forum says I have to write a certain amount of characters to post my reply. So I typed random words to complete my post.

2 Likes

Very cool indeed. Nice going there.

2 Likes

“Extra char(acter)s to meet minimum (requirement necessary to post)” would be my guess, mate

1 Like

Yeah thanks mate, definitely get it now. Very clever, thanks again.

1 Like

Nearly forgot congrats on the bash too, lovin it!

1 Like

Excellent combination of parts. Looks great.

Is the tactical light on the rifle an E&S part?

1 Like

It’s a custom. The light and mount are connected by magnets, so you can change it to suit a right or left-handed grip without issue.

2 Likes