S.f a.t.v quad

Hey there jostovar and crew , well here’s my z y toys s.f atv quad . I scratched built the front and back ammo box carrier’s and 3 ammo boxs . Also the front gun mount. And went for that dirty just rained on look, and lam very happy how it turned out.

10 Likes

Oh wow mate, that looks incredible. Great weathering. I’m going to have to get one of these now aren’t I? D’oh!

Also love that flagset figure, wish I could track down one of those again.

2 Likes

That is unreal fantastic job

1 Like

MAN that looks good. I especially like the little details, like the weathering and the stickers on the Pelican case.

1 Like

Pretty bad you know what for sure. Nice job.

1 Like

Yeah thanks guys! I also have 2 humvee gun trucks and a navy seal Chenoweth dune buggy that I will share with you guys in the future.

2 Likes

Now mine looks pretty basic… Outstanding work there mate!

1 Like

Looking good. I wish I had room for 1/6 vehicles, alas have to keep it 1/18 scale :pensive:

1 Like

Nice work on the ATV.

What did you use for the storage box and straps on the back?

Hey rhino, firstly thank you. And for the storage box it’s a 1/12 scale pelican storage box from zy toys I think. And the straps are just old gun slings

1 Like

Cool, thanks for the info Darren.

1 Like

Excellent work! The details and weathering really put it in a whole new level. I have mine on my “to do” list. I have the ATV, a M249, a MK19 and other extras. Still have to obtain more equipment for it and then build time!

1 Like

Thanks mate, looking forward to seeing your work and I am shore it will be a great job. Can’t wait to see it.

1 Like