Sig Mcx series

I don’t know how much some of the manufacturers pay attention to this page but I really hope someone like E&S does an mcx rifle line up including lvaw variants, just played through the new COD and the House clearing missions with the rattler are some of the coolest levels in a console ever I think. I’ll update pics tomorrow but I’ve created a crude lvaw using e&s sig mcx and cutting the flash suppressor off and inserting a suppressor into the shroud, it fits well enough but I’d still like different stock options and an mlok shroud instead of the keymod

1 Like

I can’t wait to see that! I’ve watched the walkthroughs and it does look unreal. Almost Zero Dark Thirty level of realism and tension.

1 Like

Best CoD mission in years IMO.

1 Like

It is this ?

I have the same idea @Woody, to make a kitbash of Captain Price, inspired from COD Modern Warfare.

Easy & Simple have lot of the loose parts for the gear.

You can use the HS from DID SAS.

But which kind of SIG he uses ?

It’s a combination of these ?

It’s nice to see someone else who recognizes the need for more MCX love. I’m just waiting for the lvaw for my NSWDG breacher kitbash. I’ve chosen to get an MP7 from very cool until that comes out, instead of buying and customizing an existing MCX. Btw, I also know that there’s a custom MCX from the store you found those images from that has the osprey suppressor. That’s the closest one that looks like Price’s gun.

1 Like

I don’t find it. Perhaps a pic @weskerfan5690 ?

I know exactly which one you’re talking about, I used a surefire suppressor though, I had to dremmel out the inside a bit tro get it to slide further down the barrel even after removing the flash suppressor, it was a tough decision hacking up a new rifle like that but I’m liking how it turned out

1 Like

That is the mission I’m talking about axi, it’s pretty intense but totally awesome, especially on a 65 inch tv with surround sound, in nv mode it’s incredible just how real things look and the lvaw irl almost sounds Hollywood quiet

1 Like

That HS is long gone…I mean long, long gone. If I were to guess…that HS is worth over $100. I sold mine on ebay several years ago for about $75.

Keep searching though…I got one of these HS for $37 shipped a few months ago…

2 Likes

The hand guard is too long for my liking, so I’ll wait for the proper rifle.