SMG HK416A7 Rifle Sets

416A7 14.5in Exclusive Edition (02-2001)

Parts List:

HK416A7 14.5" standard body x1
EOTECH EXPS sight x1
EOTECH G33 flip sight x1
HKey rail piece (long) x2
HKey rail piece (short) x2
LLM01 tactical light and wire switch x1
Rear sight x1
AFG grip x1
Rail sling mount x1
New 5.56mm 30 rounds magazine x5

416A7 16.5in Exclusive Edition (02-2002)

Parts List:

HK416A7 16.5" standard body x1
ELCAN Specter DR 1-4x x1
HKey rail piece rail (short) x2
PEQ-15 laser pointer and switch x1
Front and Rear 45 degree sights x1
AFG grip x1
Rail sling mount x1
New 5.56mm 30 round magazine x5

416A7 14.5in Standard Edition (09-2001)

Parts List:

HK416A7 14.5" standard body x1
EOTECH EXPS sight x1
EOTECH G33 flip sight x1
HKey rail piece (short) x2
LLM01 tactical light and wire switch x1
Rear sight x1
AFG grip x1
Rail sling mount x1
New 5.56mm 30 rounds magazine x1
Display base x1
Dust cover x 1

416A7 16.5in Standard Edition (09-2002)

Parts List:

HK416A7 16.5" standard body x1
ELCAN Specter DR 1-4x x1
HKey rail piece rail (short) x2
PEQ-15 laser pointer and switch x1
Front and Rear 45 degree sights x1
AFG grip x1
Rail sling mount x1
New 5.56mm 30 round magazine x1
Display base x1
Dust cover x 1

1 Like

Thinking about booking these? Hopefully they aren’t a worse value for money than the G28 sets.

I’d be interested in one each of the Exclusive Editions (still can’t believe they refer to the ones with the case as “Standard”).

The 16.5”’s handguard looks a bit different from most reference pics - most I have seen have the HKey mounting points running the entire length of the handguard? Hope they didn’t use a fictional airsoft model as a reference.

They turned that around after the G28s. Probably realized that the cases are less attractive.

Still waiting for the pricing information, but if there isn’t anything unexpected there then yes I’ll be ordering some. The wording of the editions is a bit confusing, but originally they were only supposed to be in display cases. Hopefully with the two editions planned this time they’ll reduce the packaging size for the exclusive versions to something closer to standard Easy Simple rifle set packaging.

Those are both really slick.

Is this stuff 1st generation production for the outfit (SMG)?

Are they having problems getting them into the market?

Veeery nice! That is what i was hoping for.
Looks very good. I think price will be about 50-60$ each set? Good they do the new suitable magazines too.

That is about correct for a general price range, will just depend on how the shipping rates from China are this holiday season as these are due for a Q4 release.

Price of the few HK417/G28s by SMG that appeared on eBay was around $80 with free shipping, (though those Chinese sellers only pay a few bucks for China Post International Standard Shipping), so I guess these 416s´ price will be prohitive too. And their G28 were not shown on none of the hobby shops I know in the USA neither in Europe nor even in Singapore and Malaysia.

There are some shops were you can get the G28 sets for about 45$ in Asia or 65€ in Europe but you have to add shipping. I think the same will be with the new HK416A7 sets. At ebay you have the shipping included. They put this on the price on top for sure.

These are scheduled to be released in December.

1 Like

Think I figured out the origin of the forearm (lacking HKey slots along the full length of the forearm) on the 16” rifle - it’s from a civilian MR223 A3.

No idea if the civilian forearm is interchangeable with the military-grade one on the A7. The MR223 A3 is semi-auto only and has a 90 degree fire selector, while the A7 has a 45 degree fire selector and automatic capability.

Looks that way judging by this image of the G95K:

Listed for both platforms (416/MR) with the HK suppliers as well. Usually whatever they are selling overlaps with the current issued parts.

Thanks Adam. Was difficult to locate this forearm by running Google searches for “HK416A7” - some of the top hits were from this thread!