Soldier Story is about to release 2 Expo figures soon

1 Like

two figures … ouch … the “bastards”, will have to provision the budget for all that. :yum::yum:

1 Like

Really hope one of them isn’t the RPD gunner they had on display at SHCC. I hate having to chase down expo weapons, and I’m sure the RPD would be very popular.

0 Likes

Speaking of experience, they never previewed any Expo figure so far as I know.

1 Like

I am worried about my money too. If they bring two figures like the SS112 CTSFO, it will be dangerous!

0 Likes

:blush::yum:

0 Likes

Well, I was right. I hoped I wouldn’t be, but I was right.

SS118, one of the Expo exclusives, has the RPD/Type 56. And with SS’s track record with Expo figures, the RPD will likely only be released this one time.

Ugh.

0 Likes

But they previewed another figure with the same rifle. They never preview Expo figures, so hopes up.

0 Likes

Yes indeed, it is certain that another version will be available later … much different than version SS118 …
you just have to be patient with them :blush:

0 Likes

Second Expo version of Soldier Story. Is that a MP7A2?

0 Likes

1/12, lame. :-1: It would be a MP7A1 with the Wilcox rail if anything, DEVGRU used the MP7A1 with Wilcox’s rail. MP7A2 uses HK’s own rail.

0 Likes

I’ll try to stay optimistic. They do preview weapons with kitbash-style figures at expos then release the weapons with completely different figures, on occasion. If you look at the figure toting the tan SIG 516 at previous expos, I believe he has a tan uniform and different gear compared to SS116?

Actually, the figure they previewed at SHCC 2018 appears to have an RPD, while SS118 has a Type 56 MG - look at the handguards. The Type 56 handguards don’t have a cutout on either side. Hmm…

0 Likes

They do change they loadouts with figures that do not have a serial number yet, but only on general releases. I know it’s annoying, but at least their new pre-order practice makes it a bit easier and cheaper to get expo parts. Good thing the Chinese Type 56 comes with the expo and the real RDP not, if you are aiming for the original.
They also left the SS114 and SS117 blank. Curious what’s that about.

0 Likes

MP7A1 is with the folding grip, A2 with the rail, I thought? So you could opt for a rail for your A1 or was that kind of a DIY?

0 Likes

Holy sh… The DEVGRU Figure is awsome :heart_eyes:. I am afraid it will be very difficult to get one.

0 Likes

:unamused: - why not 1/6 scale. The DEVGRU would be very cool and for sure a big seller.

1 Like

Before @AdamC mentioned it, I was amazed too, then I saw the 1/12 !

Maybe sth for @krisbe511?

0 Likes

:smile: i am so :weary: about this.

0 Likes

Would have been a nice reboot of this:

0 Likes

YES! The new one with the bearded head please :smile:.

0 Likes