Soldier Story SS126 WWII U.S. 101st Airborne DIV. 1st Battalion 506th PIR, Private First Class

Quick look off-topic. New weapons tooled for this release.

3 Likes

Not bad, but I really can’t afford to buy WW2 figures, too… lol

1 Like

I wonder if it would be possible to take 5.56 and .300 Blackout bullets out of E&S magazines, and recast them in metal.

Announced just this 06.06… quite a symbol. That SoldierStory announces a new WWII figure is good, the Easy Company is perfect for this “anniversary”, but why always use these same characters already released on Facepool, Did… they should have done as for SS-110 101ST AIRBORNE DIVISION - GUY WHIDDEN II, paying homage to a character who existed, or not…

But as SS remains my favorite brand, I will reserve this beautiful figure. :blush:

In the past, Soldier Story weapons have been excellent. Their M1 Garand and M1 Carbine in particular, are about the best made yet. DiD M1s had a very noticeable gap between the barrel and gas tube.

Apparently there is a “little known codicil” mandating that WW2 US paratrooper figures must employ Matt Damon head sculpts in 95% plus releases…

3 Likes

Soldier Story should really focus on the head sculpt, this has been done to death except one with a decent head sculpt.

2 Likes