Still alive, with new projects on the way!

Hi fellas,

It has been some time since I posted anything here on the boards. As per usual, life has got in the way and in the interim I have relocated to a new country yet again. This now marks my 5th country of residence within the past decade.

When work and life has not been keeping me otherwise occupied, I have continued to keep an eye on the boards, on the great new products coming out, and on so much of the awesome and inspiring work that you all have been sharing. So much so that I went a little overboard on purchases this past Christmas, and now have a monster stash of over 100 weapons which have either already been customised, are in the process of being so, or are slated for customisation in the future (note that this does not include the bulk of my collection which lies in wait in storage on a different continent).

Now that I am a little more settled, I am finally able to get back to the workbench (aka: kitchen table) to pick up old projects and start new. I hope to share progress of some of these projects with all of you as they come to fruition.

While I don’t have many pics to share at this stage, some of the planned projects include the following…

• Various new M14 variants;
  • Yet more shotguns (most, but not all based on the Remington 870 platform);
  • Numerous G36 models;
  • A number of SCARs - both Mk16 and Mk17;
  • Additions to my growing SIG Sauer family;
  • More bullpups of various designation and origin;
  • A whole bunch of new AKs and variants thereof;
  • Of course a number of new AR-15 mods;
  • And in a surprise departure from my more regular weapons customisation, a long term project planned, but on the back burner for the past several years, slowly coming to life.

I am currently working on a few different pieces right now and should have some early progress pics to share within the coming days.

It’s good to be back!
Cheers!

7 Likes