Storage of 1:6 parts

Hey guys!

How do you store all of your 1:6 parts from clothing pieces to smaller things like grenades etc… Right now everything is sorted out in ziplock bags but thinking about buying plastic drawers to store everything…

Please do show me :slight_smile:

1 Like

As you suggest, plastic containers or drawers are the way to go. What’s important is keeping everything labeled and organized. Heaven forbid you buy something only to discover that you already had it. Granted you could just return the replacement, but still.

2 Likes

I like to use tackleboxes for fishing, most have trays you can organize to fit anything from small bits to rifles, clothes, plate carriers and when you open them up everything is right there available and organized without having to unzip bags or undo a bunch of containers, figure storage can be tricky though, some boxes have a compartment big enough for 2 but if you have a bunch of figure bodies another storage solution may be needed

1 Like

I do that all the time haha.

2 Likes

Bins…lots and lots of bins

3 Likes

6 Likes

Always a pleasure to see this :+1:. Impressive collection when you see the whole thing!

1 Like

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

I have a few set of these.

2 Likes

For figures, including works in progress, I get the plastic “shoebox” storage boxes. Fairly inexpensive here in mid-USA, they can be sourced at Big Lots, and stores like Target.
They have a variety of flatter multi-bin storage cases that work for weapons as well.

2 x Plastic draw towers. 1 x med plastic box. AS mentioned above, everything sorted, bagged and labeled.

4 Likes

I’ll be picking this up! Thank you Kiba :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have 3 storage boxes. L/M/Extra S.

3 Likes

These are fine for a few years, but they will start to come off at the plastic (opening). Find one with joints like mine.

Me too! I’m way too lazy to label everything.
Then I see some cool loose part for sale and have to get it.
Sorting through my spares bin, later on, I am quite surprised to find two of a kind… :rofl:

2 Likes

Sir, that is beauty. :disappointed_relieved: