- Cut decal to desired size using sharp scissors or a cutter knife. It is usually best to cut it as close to the design as possible without touching the ink when possible.
- Brush decal setting agent (I’m using Vallejo Decal Fix) on the area where the decal is to be placed.
- Place decal in water (room temperature) for a few seconds.
- With tweezers or fingers slide decal off paper.
- Place on surface in desired location using tweezers. Be careful not to poke a hole in the decal! (While wet, the decals will usually move pretty easily)
- Gently smooth the decal with a tissue, brush or soft cloth to remove air bubbles and excess water.
- Brush on decal softener (such as Vallejo Decal Medium) if needed. This is needed for irregular surfaces and/or when you use larger design.
- When decal is set the way you like it, set it aside to dry for a while.
Hope this will help!