U.S. ARMY - Special Forces (CJSOTF-A)

Here’s another bash I did a while ago with some updated shots.

3 Likes

Very nice work up on this figure. I still have mine in the box, along with notes I gathered from an evaluation of the subject, by billpete. As he pointed out, it works well for an SF guy, or could readily be modified into an Afghan specops guy (or even an Iraqi, I suppose). I like the original head, but I think your choice worked out most attractively.

1 Like

Yeah that’s still a great looking update on that figure S_G.

1 Like

I like the updated pieces and I like the posing. One figure I regret not picking up when he was out. The new cloth boots and gloves look so much better than the cheap plastic ones he originally came with. The head is a better choice as well.

1 Like

such a clean looking fig man Costa never looked so good

1 Like

I just love this figure, very clean crisp look but full of detail when studied closely

1 Like

Is the velcro on the helmet to hold the goggles custom made?
And out of curiosity, is there a real bladder, inside the pouch?
The one from the SS108 might fit, if there is none inserted.
Nice topic for the figure. Makes me more hyped for the SS Iraqi figures too.

I believe the velcro came with the helmet. And I don’t recall there being a bladder for the camelbak. The Iraqi figures do look nice but I’ll only be picking up a few pieces. Like the rifle from SS107.

Bet you mean the M4 with the Daniel defense rail. At least they know how to advertise a boring AR15 to resell the same old mold over and over again!

True that, but SS is all quality.

Nice upgrade.
I keep slapping myself for not picking the boxed figure at the time,

1 Like