1X AKS-74突击步槍AKS-74 ASSAULT RIFLE
1X步槍用尾托垫AK-47 COMBAT BUTT PAD
1X刺刀+刀鞘AK74 BAYONET AND SCABBARD
1X什米尔单兵云爆弹发射器RPO-A SHMEL ROCKET INFANTRY FLAME THROWER
1X什米尔弹头火箭RPO-A SHMEL WARHEAD ROCKET
2X手榴弹RGD-5 HAND GRENADE

产品不包含半身像
MANNEQUIN BUST IS NOT INCLUDED.

Interesting. I have the Sten Mk.II from their Edward MacDonald figure. It’s kinda lackluster. I’ll wait to see what the AKS-74 looks like after production before officially adding it to my wishlist.

There is so much to love about this figure, I’m super excited. I’m not in love with that Putin headsculpt, but the gear looks mostly outstanding. The AKS-74 is a little wonky, the forward sight is too small, and there is no optics mount on its left side, but otherwise, a very good execution. I was talking with the folks over at Hobby Nuts a few years back, discussing whether they would produce an RPO-A Shmel thermobaric rocket launcher, and am really happy somebody has finally taken the initiative, albeit a different company.
Incidentally, does anybody know who the parent company of Ujindou is? Is it DiD?

Looks similar to the BlackHoleToys AKS-74U to me. Expect some features like moving charging handle, but probably less quality than DiD. Now, would be nice to know if BHT has a parent company.

So, so cool. It’s not my era, but it looks pretty nicely put together. I think this would’ve been perfect if a) the Gorka was in a more “interesting” pattern (personal preference) and maybe the AK had been replaced by a more niche weapon - a PKM is long overdue.

Also, get this man some Adidas.

Mabye another version of this figure in a track suit with an as val, that says operator in Russian to me

2 Likes

If they do a follow on, I hope they produce some headgear…
_ Soft cap
_ Knit cap in camo
_ Helmet
…and a light machine gun, for Canuck (the rest of us would be pretty happy, too)

I will definitely swap out heads, I wish these outfits would stop using “current elected officials” (koff despots koff).

2 Likes

I can rule out DID as they are unrelated.

Interesting that the rubber tourniquet is apparently removable, I look forward to seeing what they use. I’ve got some usable rubber bands, from a bag of various colors and sizes, from the Dollar Store.

Are they in any way related to KGB Hobby.

I don’t know, KGB’s Facebook page has had no reactions by them, since June 2015, as far as I can tell. Beyond that, it’s been queries by many of us fans, and birthday wishes.

Not that I’m aware of as I haven’t heard from KGB in some years and they have always sold direct in China rather than going through a distributor. I did notice their head sculpts seem to have ID stamps on the back like DML or DID (can’t remember which) used to do. Definitely not DID as a brand/sub-brand as they aren’t being distributed via DID.

Maybe this one gives you a lead.