1X TURNIKET

WEAPONS:
1X AKS-74 ASSAULT RIFLE
1X GP-25 GRENADE LUNCHER
1X AK74 BAYONET AND SCABBARD

3 Likes

(topic deleted by author)

1 Like

Such good news for those of us who like older Russian/Soviet bloc figures.

1 Like

This is so freaking awesome!!! One boxed and multiple loose pieces for me. The uniform alone can be used for all bashes based on modern Russians (Afghanistan, Chechnya, Dagestan, Georgia, Donbas). Two unique pieces here as well: Afghanka cap and the KLMK camo face mask (only made before by 21st Century Toys for its prototype Soviet paratrooper). Other interesting pieces are the large capacity canteen, Chicom SKS ammo rig doubling as grenade belt, and the RD-54 without belt/pouches. Definite buys for me!!

First the mustard color klmk suit from DAM now here’s the other version. Perfect.

I like very much … and I’m still waiting for a tank crew from this period :blush: The green color is very pronounced … but a good “weathering” would be a good thing… and his face is really nice.

That moustache is a real winner, I really like this sculpt. Hope I’ll be able to pick it up loose.

@AdamC The reference images seem to beduplicates. Last 7 ones.

1 Like

I wonder if the head is inspired by Guards Lieutenant Colonel Valerii A Vostrotin?

VOSTROTIN VALERY ALEXANDROVICH

As Pit Viper says, so much of this offering is indeed been waited for by some of us. The KLMK suit was worn as a uniform, but also as an oversuit (Afghanistan climatic conditions determining). In the grand tradition of the hobby, we could bemoan the lack of a uni underneath, but I did grab one of those khaki uniforms from the " Chernobyl Rescuer" set.

Ujindou has been paying attention to detail on their releases, from WW2 SAS to these period Russians.

A lot of their loose parts have really moved online, and I imagine Vietnam enthusiasts will want these belts for their VC/NVA.

I have their Spets GRU figure, and overall I like it, tho I haven’t completely unboxed it yet. The boots seem a bit large, and I need to do a comparison on the AK’s scale. I intend to replace Putin’s mug with a more apt one. Overall tho, the company’s efforts have been pretty impressive right out of the gate.
Do we dare hope for a light backpack Sov radio?

3 Likes

Wow! I did not think something like that would be seen. Not since the old 21C Spetsnaz figure.

Must… resist… buying…

1 Like