UK CT-SFO SCO19 gear

@Scrib You might wanna try your SIG 516 with a SS096 scope like in the pic?

0 Likes

The forthcoming Soldier Story Hong Kong SDU agent has a black FAST helmet cover in the same style as the latest Dam FSB agent, so close but not exactly the same.

0 Likes

Whoa, this is awesome. I’m way ahead of you! I got a third SIG 516 for $37 and I am planning on equipping it with a spare Leupold CQ/T when it arrives. To see evidence of this exact combination being used in the field is great!

0 Likes

You mean the SDU diver that was previewed at the SHCC? The latest DAM FSB was the 78047? These only have Multicam and Atacs.

0 Likes

How did you score the 37 one? Mine is still in the box. No time at all at the moment unfortunately.

0 Likes

So the seller that I bought my first SIG 516 from for $37? The one that was lost in the Chinese postal system for a couple weeks but eventually arrived? The same seller listed up another complete rifle set for $37! It arrived in the US and should make its way to me next week.

0 Likes

Good deals. Did your SS076B arrive? You like the rifle? Any flaws?

0 Likes

Apologies, I meant the Modeling Toys SDU. This looks like exactly the same FAST helmet cover as those in the referenced UK CTSFO SWAT photos.

0 Likes

Many thanks for that. Looks indeed very good. I was about to get the boxed figure anyway and replace parts as the helmet, so I could definitely use that. So I can stop searching for now :+1:

0 Likes

Yup, SS076B arrived and I got it set up with no problems. It’s on display at work with some other sixth scale stuff!

As you can see, he’s holding an E&S Mk.17 CQB as I’ve added the SS one to a weapon drawer.

0 Likes

Nice setup. Makes me wanna take a look at your updated collection pics. Which figure is this P226 with the extended mag, silencer and red dot from?

0 Likes

The DAM DEVGRU K-9 handler.

All of these weapons are extras of stuff I already have in the collection at home. I’m paranoid!

0 Likes

Got one for 36. Will do the same setup as you!

0 Likes

SIG 516 and SIG MCX…what is the difference?

0 Likes

Have a look at our gear threads

0 Likes

Thank you very much chpo!!!

And could anyone here point me out to a SIG 516 I can buy?

0 Likes

If you can find one you’re probably looking at upwards of $80 or more.

0 Likes

I know! That is crazy for a just released figure! I can understand if none were around, but heck! I think I will wait for the tan one…LOL!
I thought the M136 AT4 by Soldier Story was expensive. They only produced those for the exclusive and have not made them since. And I paid $80 for that one on ebay more than 5 years ago? Detail is insane on that one.

0 Likes

Nice, I only have the old Dragon AT-4 I think. But yeah, prices on weapons are getting ridiculous.

0 Likes

Yeah Dave, as far as eBay is concerned, your only options for the rifle set at the moment are $80 or $108…take your pick.

The SS AT4 is at the top of my old SS weapons want list. They have shown a figure in winter camo with the AT4 at various shows, getting my hopes up for a rerelease, but that might have been SS109 before they finalized the loadout. SS is notorious for keeping expo exclusive stuff…exclusive, even if it’s just a different coat of paint. Particularly frustrating when the “vanilla” version of the weapon is the expo exclusive and a camoed-up version is the wide release.

0 Likes