VERYCOOL VCF-2058AB Russian Special Combat Soldier Miss Spetsnaz

Parts List:

VCF-2058A (Black Vest Version)

Emulational head sculpture
VC 3.0 medium chest female body (soft chest)
MCB Camouflage combat jacket
MCB Camouflage combat pants
Tactical boots
Tshirt
MCB Camouflage multitube neck gaiter helmet
Plate Carrier “M2”(Black)
Scarf
Belt
Glasses
Plastic handcuffs2
Light stick
Carabiner
Morale patch 2
Russia flag patch
IFF strap
IFF patch3
Leg Holster for Glock G17 pistol
Tactical Belt (Black)
Quick pistol mag pouch
Quick rifle mag pouch
Grenade pouch2
Dump pouch
Natural handshape gloves(1 pair)
Hold shape gloves(1 pair)
Fist shape gloves(1 pair)
Hook gun glove for right hand
FAST helmet
AK105 assault rifle
AK 30 round magazine
AK 45 round magazine2
Cmore red dot sight
AK optic mount
Tactical illuminator
Vertical grip
Gun sling
G17 pistol
G17 magazine

VCF-2058A (Black Vest Version)

Emulational head sculpture
VC3.0 medium chest female body (soft chest)
MCB Camouflage combat jacket
MCB Camouflage combat pants
Tactical boots
Tshirt
MCB Camouflage multitube neck gaiter helmet
Plate Carrier “M2”(Green)
Scarf
Belt
Glasses
Plastic handcuffs2
Light stick
Carabiner
Morale patch 2
Russia flag patch
IFFstrap
IFFpatch3
LegHolster for Glock G17 pistol
Tactical Belt(Green)
Quick pistol mag pouch
Quickrifle mag pouch
Grenade pouch2
Dump pouch
Natural handshape gloves(1 pair)
Hold shape gloves(1 pair)
Fist shape gloves(1 pair)
Hook gun glove for right hand
FAST helmet
AK105 assault rifle
AK30 round magazine
AK45 round magazine2
Cmore red dot sight
AKoptic mount
Tactical illuminator
Vertical grip
Gunsling
G17pistol
G17magazine

1 Like

More recycled goodies for 2022.

2 Likes

Eh. I don’t know how to feel about this one. I didn’t get the previous version and probably won’t get this one either.

A helmet cover like this is exactly what I’ve been waiting for. All it lacks is some loops for retaining cables, but that can be fixed with a little sewing work. I wonder if the helmet is of the same quality as those made by DAM, as I’ve heard that was the case for the previous rendition of this figure. The MCB hooded jackets look promising, though I’m not sure how well they would fit on male bodies, especially more muscular ones. That’d probably be the deciding factor concerning whether I should get some of them or keep my Multicam Arcteryx Gryphons from the E&S 26040B figure, which would be dyed to resemble MCB. I already have six helmets from the E&S LAPD SWAT figure, and another six from the 26040A. I’ve already been trying to paint a few of the latter, but now I’m thinking of going with 12 of the helmets from this new figure, transferring half of their covers to my existing E&S ones while keeping the others as-is. Depending on their quality though, I may also consider getting more E&S helmets then putting the covers on them instead.

As for the GPNVGs, for the CAG figures, I can keep using the ones that came with the 26040 helmets. However I would have to source additional mounting plates for them, given their nature. Alternatively I could go with the ones from the SAD HALO infiltration figure, though those are somewhat loose and very rare. But some adhesive strips should be able to fix that issue. As for the DEVGRU figures, there aren’t really many GPNVGs in black that are compatible with LG24 mounts, except maybe the ones from the ZERT Deathridge figure or ones from Minitimes (the quality of which are rather suspect). So I’ll just paint some ones from the 26030 series. Regardless of which I use, their standard battery packs will be replaced with those from PVS-31s, and their blue lenses will be replaced with red ones.

Too slim for anything other than a female body.

Wow, thats lazy 100% pass on this.

1 Like

I actually prefer the Multicam version more.

That said, I will definitely have some loose bits from this figure. A black version of that AK-105, and the reflective marker badges are a must. The ranger green plate carrier for sure and belt. Maybe the helmet as well. Those bits fit very well for a bash I am working on.

1 Like

At least the plate carrier is interesting - looks like an ANA M2. And although I love the Multicam Black look, it’s kind of a weird choice - AFAIK, none of the big Russian brands (SRVV, VOIN, Stich Profi, ANA, SSO/SPOSN, Ars Arma, Mordor Tac) offer kit in Multicam Black, yet.

s-l400

1 Like

On a related note to my previous post, what webbing can I use as retention loops to sew on to the sides of the helmet, and would it be possible to alter the fit of the jacket to suit a male body?

I know female figures are a lucrative item, and that Dam has done a LOT of male Russian and /or FSR figures. Ne’rtheless, seeing these “Miss Spetsnaz” and the earlier female VDV figure is annoying, if for no reason other than the disproportionate numbers, and the heavy makeup look. Several WW2 female Soviet figures have been done well by Alert Line, whereas other anime-manga inspired subjects like a Sov tank girl basically abandoned the pretext of realistic uniforms.

1 Like

This OD color scheme will be really useful for SVR and FSO/SBP bashes imho.

1 Like

Agreed. I want one, it looks useful