SUPPRESSOR
GRENADE LAUNCHER
RAIL COVER X4
AR-15 MAG 1+1
40MM GRENADE X2
40MM GRENADE POUCH
TACTICAL RIFLE SLING

1 Like

Good choice for an updated reissue. I think the earlier version was one of their more popular releases.

I’m going to need several of the full-size S&W 500s. I’m sure it’s far superior to the ZY Toys model.

While I’m not surprised to see the custom 500’s mold being reused (this is DAM we’re talking about), the notion that a break-action revolver frame could handle the stress of a .500 Magnum round is hilarious. That mold is a holdover from the early days of DAM where they reused parts across releases with little regard for accuracy…which still happens.

They also teased Arthur Morgan from RDR2. That will absolutely be on my radar. I’m looking forward to seeing which firearms they outfit him with.

I had a feeling this was coming after seeing the FSB Alpha reissue/tweaked version and the VTS brand being relatively quiet. They’ve corrected the skull logo, added a few more weapons, changed out the hands…curious if anything else was tweaked. This was one of the more popular VTS releases given it’s reasonable price at the time and well rounded package. Looks like VM-026 will be RDR.

Are you ID’ing the S&W 500 as a top-break, or that “Tactical Mod Revolver”? I figure the latter is mostly a movie gun. I’ve fired the 500 (albeit the 5-inch barrel model), but even with the long barrel, this particular hold looks dicey.
WTF%20Frank%20crop

I dunno if this is inspired by a movie scene, or just the popular “hold in” technique for moving tactically. Being Frank Castle, I imagine he is using the heavy loads, which make for some impressive recoil, despite Smith’s effective grip system on these cannons.

1 Like

The tactical model with the Aimpoint and suppressor is inaccurately a top break revolver. The actual movie gun from Punisher: War Zone is not a top break model. I think DAM reused part of the revolver model from an earlier VTS release the first time around, and they have again used the inaccurate mold here.

The long-barreled “Hunter” model looks good. I look forward to putting my ZY Toys 500s out to pasture.

1 Like

That really is unflattering armour. And I can’t wait to see that revolver parted out for 60 USD + on certain retailers. Looks like a decent upgrade from the original release overall though and I’m sure some will love it.

1 Like