War in Ukraine - 2022

Do you want, here, a post presenting photos of the units, paramilitary forces and others, present in Ukraine.

It is not about politics, personal opinions, but just photos showing the uniforms and weapons used in this war.

Thank you for your opinions. :slightly_smiling_face:

11 Likes

I believe that would be good, it is in no way political but I can only speak for myself.All you can do is ask the question and decide based on the response.
Bravo for sticking your head over the parapet!

5 Likes

I’m voting yes as long as politics & personal issues remain off limits.

6 Likes

Please go ahead as long as everyone stays off of the politics. I’m sure the subject matter will be of interest to many here.

4 Likes

For shore dude 100% go for it.

3 Likes

So let’s go… :slightly_smiling_face:

Beginning of war… Russian convoy. The first vehicles bear the “Z” logo in white. and the soldiers wear white armbands around their arms or legs…unidentified units.

4 Likes

End of first week… second convoy.

4 Likes

Around March 02, 2022

4 Likes

Around March 04 and 05, 2022… still Russian units. Bracers are red for these troops.

3 Likes

Russian soldier and Ukrainian prisoner

2 Likes

Military police

4 Likes

No specific date… seems to be a “Spetsnaz”. (I can’t guarantee it was during this war)

6 Likes

Is there a story behind that dog? Probably ran along.

5 Likes

i think the soldier stole his favorite cushion :joy:

5 Likes

Russian troops. Around Kyiv. 05.03.2022

4 Likes

Ukrainian soldier with Drone.

2 Russian soldiers… early March

2 Likes

From what I could spot so far: AK-74M, AKM, PKP, RPG-7, SVD, AKS-74U, GP-25 and RPK

1 Like

In case it’s of interest to anyone this was posted on another group I belong to.

7 Likes

Looks like a lot of hybrid DPR/LPR+regular Rus military adhoc units, given the wildly divergent quality of equipment in these photos. Some of these troops are wearing Sh-68 helmets from the 1970s sitting next to others sporting ratnik 6b47s. also interesting to note that the AK-74M still hasn’t quite been standardized among the Rus military forces; seeing quite a few legacy AK-74Ns.

2 Likes

Always Russian troops (source Alexander Kots)… I don’t have many photos of Ukrainian soldiers…

1 Like