What an old Dragon body can do with the proper gear.

Hello guys. I’ve been working in the past days to setup a small diorama to display at the office.

I’ve used an old Dragon body with modified wrists and hand pegs, some old BBi boots, a mix of brands for the uniform and the SS vest for the EOD figure and the rifle from the Abbas Ghar figure from Minitimes. This is (so far) the result, and still a WIP. BTW, if you have a chance to buy some elastic bands that are used for braces by the orthodontist, they work really well to tie tourniquets, antennas and all that small stuff that needs to be fixed snugly.

5 Likes

Nice to see Dragon in the pics! :wink:

1 Like

That looks super cool dude, I love dioramas, top job.

1 Like

Thanks dude. Will work a little bit on the small details and set up the scenario to shoot some pics.

1 Like

Believe it or not, I’ve managed to make some small modifications to the bodies, like setting up connectors for feet pegs, mods on the wrists and small details and they’ve worked pretty well so far. Most of my urban operators are based on Dragon bodies.

1 Like

That is great! All those modifications…wow!

1 Like

Awesome work! Quite inspiring.

1 Like

I still enjoy the old Dragon Neo bodies. For everyday use and plain standing poses, they still work great. And modding them is an inexpensive way to get them upgraded.

1 Like

This is what the hobby is all about. A dash of Dragon, sprinkle of BBI, and a garnish of Soldier Story. Well done!

2 Likes

Thanks @CaptainCanuck I still try hard to improve my skills and assemble better figures!

To be honest, I have around 65 figures, and maybe 3 or 4 were boxed sets. Everything else has been kitbashed over 13 years now in the hobby!

Lots of cash there!