Wip,diorama, gear room

Hey Guys, this is a wip of a gear room diorama i started late last year be for my stroke. It’s been 4 months now and i have full control of my write hand am back working. Anyways my kids have been haseling me to complete it. So the last few days i built the cabinet and tool rack and side walls. Love to no what you guys think?

10 Likes

That is totally awesome Darren. Would love to have something like that, so jealous. Glad to hear you’re doing better as well.

4 Likes

Very very cool! Wish i could do something like that.

2 Likes

Excellent work! Outside of my Sniper, I’m not sure if any of my figures will have any extra weapons to store in such a manner beyond their respective primaries and secondaries. Maybe some AKs or PDWs for low profile work? I know I have plenty of extra knives and weapon accessories that could be put in a setup like that. But I don’t think I have nearly enough space for that.

2 Likes

Hi Darren, that is really cool! Really looks good! Gread idea! :+1: :+1: :+1:

2 Likes

Looking good Darren! Looking forward to seeing her finished and fully stocked.

2 Likes

For me, the acid test is that I would truly enjoy such a place in 1/1, Darren. It looks well put together, and in the sort of state I tried to keep my “tool beast” area in.

Happy to hear you are recovering, patience being a big part. Looks like you have that.
Enjoy yourself, and the family.

1 Like

Likewise, happy to hear you are recovering mate.

Concerning the gear room, great idea very well executed , love the little touches like the vice and compressor as well as some very nice hardware on show.If this is a WIP Im looking forward to seeing further progress although I’m guessing this will be a neverending project as you find more gear you can use.

1 Like

Hey Guys, thanks for all the kind words and likes.you guys ROCK!:metal:

2 Likes

Also looking forward to finishing this of now and blowing some minds . Yeah ha !:crazy_face:

1 Like