WIP Seal PSD Miller Blue Sqdr

Hi Guys,
I start a new projet.
I want to make this opertor :partying_face:

6 Likes

5 Likes

I have worked on this base :

I 'm waiting for the upper receiver of the E&S 26045A gun, to complete the devgru blaster.

Don’t hesitage to sharing your feedback, to help me for this project :+1: :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

This is the base of the operator :partying_face:

I’m waiting for some loose parts to complete the WIP.

Your comments are welcome !!!

1 Like

Cool figure. I probably would have used a body with more muscular arms but your bash is very nicely done and looks almost identical to the ref pic. Oh and that rifle is sick. :+1:

2 Likes

Looks good to me Axi. One squared away operator.

1 Like

What body did you use as the base? My guess would be the one from the VTS cloud strife figure.

1 Like

I really like this one! Very cool look and close to the reference pic.

1 Like

Great pics. Always better to see them on the bigger screen rather than my tiny phone screen.

Did that pic in the stock finally come out, or did you manage to find another stock?

1 Like

I used the body from Asmus Toy Adam, just for the tatoos :partying_face:

Asmus Toy Adam

I have to find the good patches for a blue sqdn now.

Any ideas ?

2 Likes

Glad you like him @Suicide_Commando :slight_smile:

THX @SUN_GZU for your kind comments :+1:

Cool! Looks good to me so far! I’m looking forward to see your complete figure!

I also made such an operator but I’m not really satisfied with the result. Looking at your version, I think I’ll make some changes with new stuff coming. :wink:

5 Likes

THX you so much @oso2013. :sunglasses:
Don’t hesitate to share your version here too. :+1:

THX @Warden for your feedback :+1:

Ah Ah, you got it first @cdn_rhino :sunglasses:
I couldn’t remove the stock.
In the end I took off from the lower receiver, the support and the stock.
I replace it on a new lower receiver.
The stock come from E&S PMCset Raqqa 06016b :sunglasses:

1 Like

If it’s anything like the SLK stock I have, the pin can be accessed from the bottom with some needle nose tweezers, or maybe the tip of a hobby knife. You’ll want to dig it out with the point until there is enough sticking out where you can extract it. Takes some effort, but it’s certainly doable. Hope that helps.

Also in regards to the JPC, did you you use a flat molle front flap with the pouches inserted on, or an AVS style flap with integrated pouches?

1 Like

THX for your advice @weskerfan5690 :+1:
I’m waiting and I will use the pouches of the PC from E&S26044A.

1 Like

First at all your Figure looks good and bad ass so far. I personally would use a suitable multicam colored JPC like the trousers. For the stock you can use a needle or something like this to pull out the little pin like @weskerfan5690 said.

The pouches from the 26044A have a new different Molle construction and are pain in the a… to use wit a different Plate carrier. The Molle straps are made from flexible plastic material and are not my favorite. A molle front flap or single pouches with normal Molle construction would be a way easier to use.

1 Like

I take your opinion into account then @Col.Braddock.
THX a lot :+1: