WorldBox body AT020S/C

WorldBox is releasing a new body design with realistic interchangeable forearms. It’s a great design, too bad the neck is the detachable version and not the sculpted version, a very weird choice they made there. And the price is very steep :money_mouth_face:

3 Likes

Do Worldbox bodies have rubber torso sections like DAM bodies do?

1 Like

I believe the neck attachment is also included, but yes a bit pricey.

1 Like

I was pretty excited when this popped up in an email. I agree, it is pricey. I can live with the separate neck, and would consider this a special application body, It would be disappointing if the joints are not tight.
It looks well sculpted, and the multiple arms are a draw for me.

1 Like

I wish they would redesign their feet. They make the bodies out of heavier materials which can be a bit of a burden for the type of ankles they use. I always wonder why companies persist with a terrible design when there are proven ones that just work.

Their seamless material is god awful from my experience and does the old melting into goo trick rather well. It’s a shame as they usually have good design ideas on their bodies but the weight of them and some poor material choices make for a bad combo.

2 Likes

Would you recommend the AT027 or M35 for a body with a very muscular look?

1 Like

As a kid in the middle-1950s, I had a dream that we were attacked by RC scale troops and aircraft, while playing in the backyard. Hurt to be hit by their fire, but we used sticks and rocks to KO some, and the rest took off.
I clearly remember pulling an intact (but dead) pilot from a downed plane, and thinking how cool having such a realistic figure would be. When I related the dream to friends, we decided eventually the little bodies would get ripe.
Years later, still looking for that really usable body, lol.

1 Like