11》MULTICAM PISTOL MAGAZINE
12》OPS wrist watch protector
13》GPS MULTICAM
14》MULTICAM
15》M200

pic_011

pic_016

1 Like

Sorry to bump an old thread, but can anybody tell me if this set is worth purchasing?

1 Like

I’ve only had a few pieces from it but they were done pretty well. Watch out where you buy it from as a couple of years ago ZY had a flood at the storage facility and there was a lot of water damaged product that ended up being resold to sellers.

1 Like

Overall, yes it’s a really good set. Out of the box, it was missing some of the “extras”, but those can be added with a rummage through the spares bin, or a few loose buys, to fill the gaps.

The admin pouch is quite big now. I might switch that out for a smaller Damtoys or E&S piece now. Maybe add a different pack.

I did a review way back on this set on OSW. I bought 2 of them, to do a sniper and spotter team, and one of the rifles was missing the bolt. I ended up substituting that rifle with a Remington MSR. That set is creeping up on 10 years old now.

There are a few kicking about again on Ebay. Those may be the ones AdamC is talking about, as they have no boxes in the sale photos. Use caution, or ask the seller before buying those.

https://www.onesixthwarriors.com/threads/unboxing-review-zy-toys-multicam-sniper-suit-tactical-concealment-mamba.814061/#post-4269701

1 Like

That is a good indicator as they were being sold without the outer cardboard sleeves/box or as loose parts.

Too bad they didn’t/haven’t yet made a follow-on to this for a PLA/Russian sniper, given their release of those SVDs a while back.

I bought this set when it came out and it still looks great on my shelf! I always liked putting together ghillie suits. The rifle was a little over the top (a new paint job and some weathering might help) so I put it in the case and mine is holding a ZY desert M-14 instead. Definitely a recommended set! The tri-color desert set is nice too… I used mine to update some old BBI and Dragon figures. :slight_smile: